Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Michael Owen

With 2 minutes to go in the World Cup final, with England needing to score to win the World Cup - who do you want the ball to fall to?

Michael Owen, that's who. His finish against Man City could not have been done by any other English centre forward - must go to the World Cup, even if he only gets 10 minutes in the whole tournament ....

Comments

• STRETFORD MEAN TIME!
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]With 2 minutes to go in the World Cup final, with England needing to score to win the World Cup - who do you want the ball to fall to?

Darren Bent.
  • Defoe/ C Cole

Joke obviously. Owen all day!
  • Izale McCleod ...............................................................................................................

If you are scottish ..... Sorry izale just kidding
  • LLOYD SAM theres only one Lloyd sam theres only on Lloyd sam. Na joking again Owen gotta be aint it agree his finish today was class.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Izale McCleod ...............................................................................................................

If you are scottish ..... Sorry izale just kidding[/quote]

oooooooooooooo like that one.
  • On current form, I'd rather it fall to Defoe. Owen was great today but what about all last season?
  • Craig Bellamy ?
    Oh.
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite] even if he only gets 10 minutes in the whole tournament ....

Well at least that's 10 minutes more than Walcott got (still fuming).
  • Has to be the worse football pundit ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I was on a desert island with Michael Owen and a tin of corned beef, I'd eat Michael Owen and talk to the corned beef.

He's painful , I hoped he might have a day off today , think the ref fella has from btsport although not watched it all
  • So biased and boring - dreadful
  • Seems to always want players to dive and win penalties too.
  • He had his tongue so far up Rooneys backside today, he was in danger of tickling his tonsils. Worst co-commentator ever.
  • Who would you rather commentate:
    A) Michael Owen
    B) Andy Townsend
    C) David Pleat
    D) Alan Smith

See that's a tough one. I'd mute the tv, if two of those were on at the same time!!!
  • _nam11 said:

Who would you rather commentate:
    A) Michael Owen
    B) Andy Townsend
    C) David Pleat
    D) Alan Smith

See that's a tough one. I'd mute the tv, if two of those were on at the same time!!!

I think Owen would be my
    Last choice.
  • I like David Pleat. He seems fair, and knows what he is talking about.
  • I remember when Theo Foley used to co-commentate on our games on ITV back in the early to mid 90`s. I hated the sound of his droning voice slagging us off as we were losing on live tv once again lol