Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TONIGHT'S PROGRAMME

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
although woefully out of date will still cost you three quid !! Rip off or what !!

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=30165&newstype=x

Comments

• Options
    Haven't bought a programme for a few years... no point when I've read all the news a week earlier on the internet...
  • Options
    I know, who wants to read Reed rambling on about how we are doing so shit.
  • Options
    they should really of knocked 50p of the price. People understand it was going to be out of date, but they could of showed a bit of give...
  • Options
    yeah, Merry Xmas, have a full price programme with notes inspired by a man you've just sacked.

Villa game - Lennie Lawrence exclusive - 'Why I left for Boro'.
  • Options
    It'll be a collectors' item for some, though. People will buy it for the novelty value.
  • Options
    For all the figures and fans that are transported to the stadium, some recent comments by supporters suggest they have not yet grasped the full reasons behind the Valley Express coach service, so Target 40,000 committee member Rick Everitt provides a further explanation.

!!!!

"Why we are right and you are all STUPID" ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]
    For all the figures and fans that are transported to the stadium, some recent comments by supporters suggest they have not yet grasped the full reasons behind the Valley Express coach service, so Target 40,000 committee member Rick Everitt provides a further explanation.

!!!!

"Why we are right and you are all STUPID" ;-)

Hark! More a case of "What you doing here with a London postcode?"