Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done Bellamy! On reflection, maybe not!

2»

Comments

• Options
    This is one of those occasions when it's right to blame the victim. The fan ran on to the pitch and confronted Bellamy and got shoved away. Bellamy shouldn't really have pushed him, but the fan shouldn't have been on the pitch in the first place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bellamy is not one of my favorite players,but, apparently the fan spat at him.

Maybe a factor but if Bellamy had kept his ugly mush 20 metres away, like he should have done, then the bloke wouldn't have had the opportunity to do so. Sooner rather than later one of these characters is going to have to be made an example of because they seem to think they are immune to the weight of the law just because they happen to be an extremely well paid, cosetted, 'star'. Pick any one of Bellamy, Diouf, Barton (well maybe he got his), etc, etc...
  • Options
    A few weeks ago Steve Gerrard was tried and acquitted of assault after punching someone in a club who he claimed was going to hit him.

Bellamy needs to find his lawyer...
  • Options
    so the guy who was 20 yards or more from bBellamy spat at him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the ball boy "racialy abused" Diof !!!

both total bollox.

if the guy was running at Bellamy and was 2 feet away ok , but as he was already held by stewards and nowhere near him he should have left well alone.As for the other scum bag he should just f**k off out the league.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]As for the other scum bag he should just f**k off out the league.

My point exactly GH but it ain't gonna happen unfortunately. Bellamy's performance on the pitch at the weekend demonstrated why managers will always want to sign him - as a footballer he can be exceptional, as a human being he's a disgrace.

Say what you like about him but I doubt you'd have seen a player with Bellamy's traits in one of Cloughies teams and unitl managers start treating these scumbags for what they are things are going to get worse and worse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]and the ball boy "racialy abused" Diof !!!
    Pretty sure it was the other way around
  • Options
    Mark Hughes has just said on SSN that the guy lurched towards Bellemy and he was just defending himself, obviously I have missed that bit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]As for the other scum bag he should just f**k off out the league.
    unitl managers start treating these scumbags for what they are things are going to get worse and worse.

Hughes' comments are a joke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8269061.stm
  • Options
    Bellamy went at least 15 yards over to the bloke, who could not move as he was held by stewards and then shoved him in the face.

Bellamy should be disciplined and Man C should not be condoning his behaviour.