Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lennie's book signing

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Anyone going.

I'll be there about 4ish to q as need to get a work tonight. give me something to read whilst on the ole taxi ranks.

can't wait to meet a TRUE LEGEND of the club.

Comments

• Options
    What time is HE there ?
  • Options
    5 -7
  • Options
    lenny-henry_1451170i.jpg
  • Options
    is this at the club shop?
  • Options
    aye
  • Options
    I shall pop along as i also need to get a shirt for the step-daughter before she departs for Hull uni
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I shall pop along as i also need to get a shirt for the step-daughter before she departs for Hull uni
    Stu....
  • Options
    WSS:
    Stu a bloody student.......He's not up yet .
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I shall pop along as i also need to get a shirt for the step-daughter before she departs for Hull uni

Job done :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]

Hows Our Len Postie ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great to see Lennie tonight, with not a bad turnout. What I have read of it so far seems to be a lot on Charlton, does not criticise anyone but more focus on the positive things he sees in the people who helped him. The acknowledgments at the back of the book are one of the longest I have ever seen.

All the stuff about liquidation and ground sharing is brilliantly written and his love of the club is very evident. Won’t be long before I finish I think!
  • Options
    Got mine as well. was great to meet the great man although his hands were freezing lol

managed to get there early enough to be about 5th in q so no hanging around
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]

Hows Our Len Postie ?

He looked well MOG
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I though that, I remember thinking "He looks younger than Addick1965"

See you tomorrow!
  • Options
    yeah but lennies not a civil servant
  • Options
    Drinking during the Game blog doesnt give the book the thumbs up... another curbs type book.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Drinking during the Game blog doesnt give the book the thumbs up... another curbs type book.

Surely it can't be that boring!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Drinking during the Game blog doesnt give the book the thumbs up... another curbs type book.

Surely it can't be that boring!

It's not but Drinking During the Game is pretty much spot on IMHO.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]Yeah I though that, I remember thinking "He looks younger than Addick1965"

See you tomorrow!

Cheeky Git..im wales for the weekend so i'll see you on Tuesday at Colchester.