Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Full MS Office for £35 instead of £500

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
http://www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Office_Enterprise_2007-details.aspx

was looking for a version of MS Office for my laptop and just came across this deal - hope it's genuine and if it is I hope some on here might take advantage

this courtesy of www.hotukdeals.co.uk FYI

Comments

• yes, but just be aware you have to prove you are a student to get the low price
  • But if you have kids you can buy it on their behalf for the family computer too.
  • Thats easy

Go out tonight and protest round Jeremy Clarksons house , nip down the student uni with a tenner , get absolutely hammered and wake up tomorrow at midday meaning you miss your lecture . Find some old baked beans to eat out of a sock and remember DO NOT wash at any point .
  • you just described my life.
  • openoffice works well and is completely free also...
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Thats easy

Go out tonight and protest round Jeremy Clarksons house , nip down the student uni with a tenner , get absolutely hammered and wake up tomorrow at midday meaning you miss your lecture . Find some old baked beans to eat out of a sock and remember DO NOT wash at any point .

Ahh.. you've made me all nostalgic about my student days...

Although, you forgot the shagging like rabbits part....
  • Or you could get the Microsoft action pack for 200quid (easy to blag) and get office, 10 windows 7 licenses, SQL server, windows server and some other junk!
  • I bought from student software good deal no problems, just had to name daughter and school she attends
  • I've just bought one as well. Really easy. I was aware that there were student deals out there but didn't realise that they were so cheap!
  • Also check to see if your employer is part of the Microsoft Home Use Program... I got Office (full version for Mac) through mine for £17
  • Sponsored links:

• If you know student you can get most Microsoft packages off of the free MSDNA acoount. Can't get Microsoft office for free, but in the last year I've used openoffice a fair few times, which is becoming an excellent package now
  • Office 2007? Bought mine in Bangkok a week ago. 2 quid. Sure it is genuine.