Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Fanzine Magazine

Comments

• Options
    so u didnt see PDC play against the Goonershit ? Hernri whan asked about goals against the goonershit says PDC`s pen was one of the most cheeky he has ever seen Or what about the way he played in the 4 v 2 victory against Chelsea? if you think it was only the mega clubs he could be arsed about then he scored in the last min against Luton to make it 4 V 4 and celebrated like the nut he sometimes was. Celebrations -- did you see his celebration when Santa scored the winner against Blackburn ? ran on (he had been subbed when we were 2 v 1 up) ran round the half way cirlce ran off jumped on a coppers back !!! yep he didnt give a toss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i've had doubts about robbie elliot for a while and now i'm really concerned after ru1986 has him as his favourite player;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]RU, what do you think about Princess Di?

she was out for whatever she could get and in the end got more than she bargained for

Wasn't asking you. I want the RU version : - )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]RU, what do you think about Princess Di?[/quote]

Thought she done some stirling charity work and as an older women i spose she was pretty hot too. RIP Di
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I think AFKA should sign up RU1986 to write for Charlton Life.

AFKA's considered pieces get about three comments. RU's get an instant and strong reaction. He could be CL's Julie Burchill or Kelvin McKenzie.[/quote]

I would luv to help were i can however im sure my comment would not be welcome lol
  • Options
    Stick to your guns RU, don't let them bully you.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i've had doubts about robbie elliot for a while and now i'm really concerned after ru1986 has him as his favourite player;-)[/quote]

Cheek :-) Hes a legend we need players who will give their all for the club also is from the area same as myself. Mind you as i said earlier luving the constructive critsism guys keep it flowing :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Stick to your guns RU, don't let them bully you.[/quote]

Thanks Henry i will dont you worry mate :-) I know what i saw iand maintian my own opinions even if most think im wrong. (Shrugs Shoulders)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]

I would luv to help were i can however im sure my comment would not be welcome lol

That's the whole point. Burchill, Tony Parsons (how low has my hero sunk) etc are paid to stir it up a bit
  • Options
    To be fair on Llera that free kick he took at Orient was on it's way to the top corner, and their keeper made a brilliant save. I agree that doesn't mean he's an expert, but from the evidence of that free kick he is already better than Ambrose ever was for us from free kicks - ie he got one on target :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]To be fair on Llera that free kick he took at Orient was on it's way to the top corner, and their keeper made a brilliant save. I agree that doesn't mean he's an expert, but from the evidence of that free kick he is already better than Ambrose ever was for us from free kicks - ie he got one on target :)[/quote]

Ha ha yea like that true.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Stick to your guns RU, don't let them bully you.

I agree 100%. Most of us talk balls most of the time so why should you be denied your right to make a wassock of yourself for everyone's amusement. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    slightly off track I see RU1986 has joined the 'don't know how to quote properly' Club. Please check the BBCode at the bottom, it makes life sooo much easier.
  • Options
    I can't understand most of this thread
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    How does it work large which icon do i click next but yea your right i dont.
  • Options
    Jeez. There maybe a job for you at The Standard if you can keep that kind of quality up Ru.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]How does it work large which i con do i click next but yea your right i dont.

Er...what?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]How does it work large which i con do i click next but yea your right i dont.

Underneath the text box alongside "format comments" there are three options.

Tick the one marked "BBCode"

Aren't you kids all meant to be IT whizzes? What did we pay our taxes for?
  • Options

Blimey, I think The Standard will be on the phone shortly....
  • Options
    Not quoting properly on here is the most frustrating thing on the whole of the Internet.

Fact.

/que someone mis-quoting this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

havn't got the time to dicepher that but when you quote before you 'add your comments' make sure the 'Format comments as' is marked as BBCode and then the quote will appear in blue as with Bournemouth's post above.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Underneath the text box alongside "format comments" there are three options.

Tick the one marked "BBCode"

Aren't you kids all meant to be IT whizzes? What did we pay our taxes for?

Thanks Henry have got that bit but then which icon do i select after that. AQnd no i am no IT Whizzee i wish might have a better paid job and taxes lets not begin that one mate :-)
  • Options
    O rite just like that LOL god i am slow sometimes hahaha thanks. :-)
  • Options
    Sometimes...
  • Options
    He didnt give a monkey's did he. I have said all along this poster is a wind up.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    as an aside... look at them thighs girls.
  • Options
    now those are thighs.......cheers B
    x
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]as an aside... look at them thighs girls.

But you married the guy on the left?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You should have seen how Di Canio spurred on the fans at Portsmouth.

One of the best players I've seen at the club, hence my Avatar.
  • Options
    yes Bobby also has lovely thighs..

he didnt give a shit