Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Exeter - Poll, score predictions, team selections etc

2»

Comments

• A comfortable 4 - 0 win and MK Dons will get the draw that will take us back to the summit above Leeds. I don't like the idea of changing a winning team, but we haven't won in 2 games, so I'd tweak the team by putting Sodje if fit, in for Llera and Wagstaff in for Bailey (if the latter is unfit). Holden and McKenzie on the bench.
  • Luke Holden on the left
  • A big, big win.
  • 3 - 0 Racon, Jonjo & Burton. I'd like to see Basey given a run out on the left in either midfield or as left back maybe as a sub for 20 mins or so.
  • Bloody hell, i admire some of your confidence. 3-0, 4-0......I have a feeling it's not going to be so straightforward. Tisdale is a decent manager.
    ......5-0.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]3-1 Jonjo first and last dailly in between they will get a late consolation goal from a penalty and Llera will get sent off for the challenge.

Any chance of the lottery numbers uncle ;0)
  • Vote now saying 91% a Charlton win. Sounds dangerous to me !
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]3-1 Jonjo first and last dailly in between they will get a late consolation goal from a penalty and Llera will get sent off for the challenge.

Any chance of the lottery numbers uncle ;0)

If today ends up like that i'll be selling my lottery predictions ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Vote now saying 91% a Charlton win. Sounds dangerous to me !

Sounds like a typical scenario for a Charlton defeat --- but hey its a new dawn, its a new day ... so maybe a new outcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anything less than a win and I won't be able to go out of my house for about a month :o)

3-0 win for us.
  • Should be a comfortable win for us. Maybe not as comfortable as Walsall, but we've got to be looking to score 3/4 goals.

What is the latest news on the team? Does it look like Richardson and Bailey will make it? Is anyone else also a doubt?

Solly would do a good job, though he's not even gone out on loan yet so doesn't have much experience of competitive first team games. On the left, I'm not sure what the best option would be. McKenzie would be out of position and unfit, Basey has a good left foot, but I'm not sure he can get himself into positions to use it and if Wagstaff plays he'd be more comfortable on the right.
  • I'm pretty confident without Bailey and Richardson we will have too much for Exeter. These are the sort of games where we should be able to rest a couple of players,if they are not then we have a real problem with strength in depth.