Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

leeds - Charlton live

Notice that they are showing the game live on TV4 sport (sweden).
Aparently they have the rights to a lot of the lower league games.
May be worth looking into subscribing.
It will most certainly be streamed.

Comments

• Options
    Are there any pubs likely to be showing it?
  • Options
    I will be over the moon if that is streamed......

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i am nowgoing to speak to my techy mate to see if he can do it i will post the link here if he can
  • Options
    Is there likely to be any decent radio coverage failing that?
  • Options
    Someone must know of a boozer with it on ?
  • Options
    Well do let us know if you find one!!
  • Options
    As for radio, I am certain that they announced on radio London that they were to commentate on the Leeds game.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]As for radio, I am certain that they announced on radio London that they were to commentate on the Leeds game.[/quote]

better than nothing I guess, even if it is awful
  • Options
    TV 4 claimed they were showing the Southampton game, and then pulled it at the last minute. However Al Jazeera Sport +3 are also showing it, and they are far more reliable, so it should be available somewhere. I shall be watching in The Gold Spot in Albufeira, if anyone fancies it... :-D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know of a boozer showing it ? Apart from in Albufeira ... .
  • Options
    it's also on this listing.
  • Options
    PPMate and Sopcast are one of the most used Peer to Peer players. Should think as it's Leeds and with their big and widely dispersed fanbase there should be a good may watchers thus potential seeders.

If you're lucky someone on Justin TV'll probably have a feed, and that'll be linked via MyP2P.eu
  • Options
    Yeah, best to check the myp2p forum around Kickoff to see if anyones streaming
  • Options
    This is looking quite hopeful because even Bet365 are listing it as being on live. They have very good streams. You just need to subscribe i.e. open an account to bet a minimum of 5 pounds.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]This is looking quite hopeful because even Bet365 are listing it as being on live. They have very good streams. You just need to subscribe i.e. open an account to bet a minimum of 5 pounds.

Sounds like an OK option, Jimmy. Will it be available within the UK? Do I have to download software? I'm useless at all this techno stuff...
  • Options
    Assure you that it wont be on bet365 or betfair.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Assure you that it wont be on bet365 or betfair.

why not? it's listed as an upcoming live game here in Canada.........
  • Options
    I have a bet 365 account, and it's not listed on mine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    same here robbo cant find it in my listings for today
  • Options
    Bet 365 doesn't have the rights to show it in the UK.
  • Options
    not on betfair or 365 in NZ.....one of the lads just tried from Dunedin...comes up as not being broadcast in NZ
  • Options
    Looks like it wont be on here in the uk via betfair either

Week 10 :: English League One 2009/2010 :: Bet365/Betfair don't have the tv rights for the UK, Ireland, China and Middle East
  • Options
    Yes guys, this is all very well but cutting to the chase, does this tell us a pub/club somewhere in SE London/North Kent that's sussed it out and will be showing the game?
  • Options
    see the members only category
  • Options
    This is the schedule on Bet 365 for me:

12:00 | SOCCER
    Krylia Sovetov v Spartak Nalchik
    12:00 | VOLLEYBALL
    Kazakhstan v Iran
    13:45 | SOCCER
    Preston v West Brom
    15:00 | SOCCER
    Pune FC v East Bengal Club
    16:00 | SOCCER
    Leeds v Charlton

18:00 | SOCCER
    Bari v Catania
    20:45 | SOCCER
    Inter Milan v Udinese
    22:15 | SOCCER
    Braga v Vitoria Setubal

Could it be that living outside the UK could work in my favour for the first time?
  • Options
    Yep, bet 365 doesn't have the rights to show it in the UK, europe or china. Everywhere else is fine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]Yep, bet 365 doesn't have the rights to show it in the UK, europe or china. Everywhere else is fine.

Ha! Excellent. I feel at last like it's pay-back time.
  • Options
    You need to figure out how you can stream it on justin tv for the rest of us