Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unbelievable............

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
the most minor handball (and yes it did brush Traore's arm) you will ever see - Traore appeared to have his arm high as he went in for the challenge & the ball was hooked against it

poor defensive organisation though from the free kick, i still maintain that despite a great performance & excellent work from most notably Marcus Bent, Holland, Kishishev & Borat - we have a very, very soft centre at the back - Pressley's signing is a must

gutted though - i really cannot believe that (a). there was 4 mins extra time & that (b), the eagle eyed dwarf of a Lino spotted that handball

Comments

• Options
    Unbelievable... but very believable with the luck we've been having, if you know what I mean!
  • Options
    Sorry but I've just watched it 3 times and I can't see where it hit Traore's hand.

Certainly it was handled by Radzinski but if the lino can't tell the difference between a black arm in a red shirt and a white arm in a white shirt then he's not fit to run the line.

Disgraceful decision.
  • Options
    Sorry Oakster - view from behind showed Traore's arm nowhere near it - definitely handball by Radzinski. Kick also taken from 10 yards further in than incident - that's Graham Poll for you. And yes, why 4 mins extra?

Pardew has just confirmed Pressley having medical.
  • Options
    no problems guys - i got to see one very brief replay & i was still hopping mad with anger - i stand corrected

i thought Poll was over fussy tonight - lost count of the number of times he blew up for nothing challenges

and the look on the face of that dwarf of a lino as he smugly strolled off lapping up all the attention - makes you sick
  • Options
    If I'd been there, I'd have found it hard not to run on and deck him!

Roll on Saturday - taking the positives from this, both DB and Pards afterward were level-headed in their anger- there's a lot to turn round and feels like we're all in it together now. A win would have been great, but winning first game amid a lot of hype hasn't helped Curbs at WHU that much...
  • Options
    I would actually feel better if it had hit his arm. To know that all that hard work was undone by a truly shocking decision from a linesman, well words fail me I'm so pissed off.....
  • Options
    i wouldn't mind. I was 60 yards away and could see it clearly, yet that little bald midget *** couldn't from two yards.

Could be £30m mistake....
  • Options
    gutted.... but when i saw the back four i thought there's no way we'll keep them down to 1 goal , so weak at the back
  • Options
    wasn't at blackburn game but fulham fans on radio saying we shouldn't have had a free kick for el kack's winner and their equaliser was just the football gods paying us back , i say bol***ks
  • Options
    From the North Stand at the game it looked like Radzinski handled it, and having watched it copious time on the box in the Oak on the way home I can confirm as well that was the case. Traore's hands were high but he was a distance from the ball.. Unlucky at the free kick from HH on to the back of Borats head. Gutted....but a point is a start and at least in what 36 hours we have been transformed from a shambles into a slightly disfunctional unit. Denise had a good 2nd half and I do think we had the chances to makes it 3-1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]From the North Stand at the game it looked like Radzinski handled it,[/quote]

thats exactly what i thought...

i feel so deflated after an excellent first half performance and an ok 2nd half.
  • Options
    the annoying thing was it was so bleeding obvious. It wasn't even a close decision...
  • Options
    how's our luck, assistant refs never ever make a decision, not even the simplest ones nowadays, all they do is wait for the ref to make a decision and copy them...joke decision
  • Options
    Was sooooooooooooo pissed off 2 draw like that, 2 b fair you could c it happening, the decisions were horrendous allnight, don;t remember 1 goin our way
  • Options
    The Lino made a dreadful mistake but, at the end of the day, you have to defend and keep your concentration until the final whistle....
  • Options
    I was watching on TV ... I COULDNT DRAG MYSELF OFF THE SETEE.

Shall I tell thee the most galling bit about the freekick and handball. Well once it was given Traire et al just ran away. If someone had stood in front of the ball, we may well have had an extra 10 secs to get compossed etc ...
  • Options
    well at West Ham on the opening day Djimi stood there, Bowyer kicked the ball at him, Djimi got sent off. Can't win whatever you do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]well at West Ham on the opening day Djimi stood there, Bowyer kicked the ball at him, Djimi got sent off. Can't win whatever you do.
    with Traore I don't think we can :-(
  • Options
    am still thinking about that moment
    I woke up thinking about that moment
    my lack of voice reminds me of that moment
    if I wasn't in the Upper North I would have been on the pitch at that moment

at this moment, I feel awful :-(
  • Options
    The free kick incident was right in front of me in row b F block.....Radzinski definetly handballed, it was nowhere near Traore.....The linesman gave some really dubious offsides too.....he seemed to react to the Fulham back four raising their arms......they reminded me of a bunch of ballerina's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be honest yes was a shocking decision. But, we are at fault for not killing the game off (typical Charlton), and also we should have been punished for the poor defending.