Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Children's Kits ???

2»

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    I need a bit of help, I have decided to buy my nephew a Charlton shirt for his ninth birthday.

He doesn't have a team yet, but plays football with his mates. My brother isn't really in to football, so the lad hasn't inherited a team.  His mum is Spanish and he tells me he supports Barcelona, however, that is not acceptable, therefore I have taken on the duty of team influencer.

I have read the sizes, but without measuring the lad have no idea what size to get him. He will be nine in a couple of weeks, but is already wearing ten year olds clothes. I was thinking of XLB, but honestly have no idea. I wont be able to change it later as I will be getting it personalised too.

Advice would be greatly appreciated. THANKS <3
    I think you are bang on with that size. I bought that exact one for my 9 year old nephew last Christmas and he's a big fella. My sis has told me to get him the 2XLB this year which she says fit 13-14 year olds. So I think you're safe with the XLB.
    Thanks a lot for your help.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    @PopIcon  

Someone posted this really helpful thread... https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/90313/size-guide-for-junior-tops#latest  
    If anyone from the club reads this please sort this as it's probably costing purchases.

I've been ready to spend about £250 on kids kits etc but because of the size guide not being available I've kept it in the wallet as I imagine many might have done.
  • Options
    @PopIcon  

Someone posted this really helpful thread... https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/90313/size-guide-for-junior-tops#latest  
    If anyone from the club reads this please sort this as it's probably costing purchases.

I've been ready to spend about £250 on kids kits etc but because of the size guide not being available I've kept it in the wallet as I imagine many might have done.
    Size guide is in the customer service section mate

As an aside, bit pissed off with the shop tbh. My Mrs ordered my young son a hat amongst some other bits. Paid for it
    The size she ordered is must now be out of stock so they're sending an adult hat!

Also, £7 for delivery is daylight f*****g robbery.

Sort it out Thomas!!
  • Options
    @PopIcon  

I've been on at the clubshop again, they probably hate me. To be fair its not their fault but it is a bit of a joke. Its not a new problem it has been going on for years and I don't get it. 
    Ordering a kids kit online with no size guide is bad enough. But taking orders( money from fans) on kids kits and never fulfilling orders, season after season, is wrong and needs resolving.
    This may be the 3rd season in a row I've paid for a kids kit that I never receive and then get my money back but no explanation.