Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

robbie fowler

Went to my local Aleague game in P erth against fowlers North Queensland fury team, and what a load of sh*te he was. Subbed off in the 70th minute, and didn't really get a kick all day. I know he's getting on, but I thought there would be flashes of quality, if not brilliance from the fella. Shame really.

Comments

• Options
    Not surprised really, can imagine him being more JFH than Di Canio.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: christian da valiant[/cite]Went to my local Aleague game in P erth against fowlers North Queensland fury team, and what a load of sh*te he was. Subbed off in the 70th minute, and didn't really get a kick all day. I know he's getting on, but I thought there would be flashes of quality, if not brilliance from the fella. Shame really.
    I wonder if Pardew's got his number...
  • Options
    He's scored a couple of great goals this year, but I watched this game and he was very average. Makes you wonder about this policy of having Marquee players. Sydney have John Aloisi, and what a waste of space he is. The quality of football in Australia's A League is abysmal
  • Options
    Isn't Robbie Fowler supposed to be one of the richest guys in football.....as such, I don't suppose he gives a f**k what anyone thinks!
  • Options
    one of the biggest property owners in liverpool.hence the chant , we all live in a robbie fowler house
  • Options
    So he cant be here for the money, and like adick 2000 says, the standard of football here is, well, pub league can give these twams a run for there money at times!

So I wonder what was the lure of playing here was?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: christian da valiant[/cite]So he cant be here for the money, and like adick 2000 says, the standard of football here is, well, pub league can give these twams a run for there money at times!

So I wonder what was the lure of playing here was?

The sunshine, opportunity to live abroad and enjoy himself while his business back home (run by someone else) racks up a few more millions.

Easy choice really, plus he keeps fit playing a bit of football.

Now which do you choose: surfers paradise or cold, grey north west?