Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What do women know about football ?

Got back from Dirty Leeds last night and the wife says you must be disappointed going all that way for a 0-0.

Guess what the sis- in law just rang and said the same. Doh!

Yes I was extremely upset that the league leaders couldn't score against us, in front of 31,000 partisan Yorkshire puddings and a ref that seemed to give them endless free kicks ! We were the better team.

Comments

• ask suzie
  • Or Curb-it..........
    ;-)
  • edited October 2009
    funny you should say that. Last time i was at elland road, we were drawing with 90 mins on the clock and my friend turned and said to me are you happy with this result then... then just after parker opened up their defence and scored with 92 mins on the clock. What a day.
  • B

Oh yes I remember that game well. First day of December 2002. I went absolutely mental when Parker slotted it in in injury time only 10 or so minutes after Lisbie equalised.

The return fixture was not very nice for us - what an April shower that was (6-1 defeat for those who are wondering. El Khalej was singled out for praise in that game)
  • yep only 3 and half seasons ago a 0-0 in the premiership against some of the best teams in europe playing 4-5-1 wasn't considered good enough ............. now we all wet ourselves ............how times have changed;-)
  • fuck me do u ever stop -
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep only 3 and half seasons ago a 0-0 in the premiership against some of the best teams in europe playing 4-5-1 wasn't considered good enough ............. now we all wet ourselves ............how times have changed;-)
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]fuck me do u ever stop -

He does make a fair enough point though
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]funny you should say that. Last time i was at elland road, we were drawing with 90 mins on the clock and my friend turned and said to me are you happy with this result then... then just after parker opened up their defence and scored with 92 mins on the clock. What a day.

Curbishley was screaming for Parker to take it to the corner just before he scored apparently.