Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Members + (blatant blag)

If anyone on here is an England Members + (I am only England Members) and fancies giving me their number so I can buy a couple of tickets for the Brazil game in Doha it would be much appreciated.

A pint or five will be bought at the Huddersfield game.

ta

Comments

• Options
    no why didn'i I think of that when trying to get to the Kazakhstan game earlier this year...

I even contemplated paying the 70 quid to join... but it turned out that would only buy me the right to join a lottery that if I was successful in woudl allow me to pay 40 quid for the ticket!!!.... I wrote many a time explaining i woudl only want to ssee one game and offerng 110 quid for the priviledge... but they turned me down...

so i got my mate in Kazakhstan to buy me one from the stadium 3 days in advance (when they went on sale) for 40 quids (cheaper ones were available) and sat with the home fans.....

super chilled out...and almaty is a top top city i must say

fair play to you with this though...can't believe I didn't think of it!!!

good luck

Siv
  • Options
    Yes I believe our communal membership is still going will speak to them tonight and fire over the details to you tomorrow.
    Do you want more than one number if possible?
  • Options
    still wanted?
  • Options
    I would be more than happy to Southend but they have made the proof of travel really strict these days, so i don't see how I could prove to them that I was out there, as thats what you have to do these days, and it is strict and hard to get around?

If you have an idea let me know, but it would have to be a good one as I don't fancy getting chucked out the club! You will more than likely be able to get them out there anyhow.
  • Options
    Proof of travel has to have the members name on it, so it's practically impossible to get around it. I can't see the ground being full and from what I've heard there's going to be no segregation, so it shouldn't be a problem to get one through the Qatar FA or one in Qatar.
  • Options
    Yes, thanks to all those who came back on here and whispers but having spoken to another mate who I go with to England games all over the place they are getting really strict on this and he confirms what The Organiser says so I dont want to get anyone in the shit and muck up potential future plans.

FOD you can change your password back now :)

I have someone in our office in Doha who is sorting.

Thanks
  • Options
    Easiest way to swing it is hotel receipt in the member's name, the member books it, you get there, have some cock'n'bull story ready about him being to ill to travel/missing the flight etc etc, they may even ring the member to confirm that the people present are in fact part of your original party. They will still make out a receipt in their name as by check-out it will be a different person on the desk anyway.

Hotel Receipt is then part of the very limited POT allowance.

Not that I have been a part of such shenanigans.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Easiest way to swing it is hotel receipt in the member's name, the member books it, you get there, have some cock'n'bull story ready about him being to ill to travel/missing the flight etc etc, they may even ring the member to confirm that the people present are in fact part of your original party. They will still make out a receipt in their name as by check-out it will be a different person on the desk anyway.

Hotel Receipt is then part of the very limited POT allowance.

Not that I have been a part of such shenanigans.[/quote]

course not.

i had this in berlin last year.
  • Options
    Was going to say lads,

It was a piece of piss when it used to be a photocopy of your travel details. They cottoned on to the fact everyone was helping each other out and soon made it original documents only. Be careful mind, I know someone who did the trick ISLS said and was unable to get a receipt in a certain name out there!