Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny Parrot - Last Chance to See

edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
Did anyone see the parrot on BBC on Sunday - hysterical.

Shagged by a Parrot

Comments

• Options
    Other threads on here questioning if Python was funny or if The Beatles were good.

Please don't ask if Fry and Laurie were funny. Their first 2 series have got to be the most under-rated comedy shows ever.
  • Options
    yeah i watched it tonight on bbc iplayer, bloody hilarious. do you think they''ll both be happy together?
  • Options
    Sooo funny, the parrot is hitting him in the face and saying "say my name bitch".
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Other threads on here questioning if Python was funny or if The Beatles were good.

Please don't ask if Fry and Laurie were funny. Their first 2 series have got to be the most under-rated comedy shows ever.[/quote]

Indeed

Soupy twist
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SpicedAddick[/cite]Sooo funny, the parrot is hitting him in the face and saying "say my name bitch".

I cant believe he let him carry on for that long!!
  • Options
    I have watched the first 5 minutes so obviously have this joy to come. Although I watch this with my son, so may end up having some explaining to do.

On that note have any of you read the original book of the same name by Douglas Adams, it is a thoroughly fantastic read.