Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Dark SIDE

edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
Picking the keys up for my new abode at lunch time ....

Yes moving to the Dark Side ... E11

Comments

• Options
    We'll let you off as you're only 27 and too young to know better.
  • Options
    Traitor !
    ;-)
  • Options
    Have they got Broadband on that side of the water?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Have they got Broadband on that side of the water?

Dont forget your passport and your injections.
  • Options
    Must be some great little flea markets round that way selling all kinds of clobber - you'll love it.
  • Options
    Maybe your bizarre 'fashion sense' will fit in better over there. Good luck. Have you seen the pilot cricket stats? Got sent them by 1905, I am proud to say I have never hit a 6. That probably is reflected in my high average, you on the other hand, and 1905, used to enjoy hitting a 6, which is reflected in your poor averages, Stone could do neither, but chose to hope his sons cricketing ability reflected well on him rather than his limited skills. The stats don't lie.
  • Options
    Keys collected after a polava, life is never easy.

Bizarre fashion sense?? Oh and I had to venture to Walthamstow once so I'm up on the injections.

The stats dont lie Mr D but I have never supposedly hit a 6 for the Pilots although my not out record is quite good as well as featuring in the record 10th wicket stand. I remember hitting a 6 but dont recollect my 5 wicket haul.
  • Options
    Moving out from Hither Green Towers today. Exchange about lunchtime I think. Just reading the meters.

A very sad day ....
  • Options
    Im totally shocked by Mr South East London at this move!
  • Options
    Watch out starting a subject called the dark side Ric , the powers that be on here might think you're making a racial statement and sink the subject
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    now that is what i call a pathetic comment! you sound like len glover there! ha.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]now that is what i call a pathetic comment! you sound like len glover there! ha.

Now who is getting personal?

:-)
  • Options
    6 week sin bin for Curb It