Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone here get the Valley Express from Brighton?

Genuine question & concern. Theres an old chap who sits in the aisle seat in the row behind us in Blk M Nrth Upper. He wasnt there Saturday & even the guy infront was surprised. You see he never misses a game, even comes up midweek. He's always got a metal flask full of soup & some sarnies. He's always got a smile, never miserable, even gives me the occasional soupy kiss on the cheek. Just hope he's ok. It got me thinking that if anything were to happen, i'd never know :-( Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    I'll see what I can find out.
  • Options
    Does he wear Buddy Holly style glasses? If he does it sounds like the West Sussex CASC treasurer. He wasn't at the game on Saturday but he is fine as far as we know.
    BC
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    West Sussex CASC?
    Where is this situated? In fact is there alist of supporters clubs in the s.east?

P.s hope he's o.k
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]West Sussex CASC?
    Where is this situated? In fact is there alist of supporters clubs in the s.east?

I'd guess it's situated somewhere in West Sussex : - )

There is a list of all the supporters group in the programme but BC Addick might be able to help you with West Sussex.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Drop me a whisper Dazzler and I'll put you in touch with the secretary and get you on the mailing list. We run coaches from Worthing to the Valley for all home games via the A27 A23 route.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bc_addick[/cite]Drop me an email Dazzler and I'll put you in touch with the secretary and get you on the mailing list. We run coaches from Worthing to the Valley for all home games via the A27 A23 route.

BC

You've got plenty of room in your Merc for Dazzler B.
  • Options
    Yes I have got room in the Merc Mr Addickted but the coach is cheaper :-). Can you get in touch with Vern at W Sx CASC re the web site please.
  • Options
    Yes BC he does wear those style glasses. Thanks for letting me know been worried tbh. Will get his name & number next time. Really brought it home that if anything were to happen to him i wouldnt know. He used to talk to our Dad you see.
  • Options
    Peter Phillips is his name and he has been the treasurer for the branch since I formed it years ago.

Brian