Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Truely Monsters Walk amongst us

I know the trio nicked and soon to be sent down for the pedo ring is horrific but FFS just herd on the news a 3rd woman has been arrested and charged with abuse. She is 39 a mother of 8 ---- EIGHT !!! and is seven months pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There can not be-- or should be words in our great language that describe items like her ? she is not a motheror a woman--- something beyond my very limited word bank to actually say what she is.

Comments

• Options
    These people are sick. If there is ever a reason to bring back the death penalty then this is it. These scumbags dont deserve to breathe....but no, we have to pay to keep them, probably in a cushy jail with a Wii Fit and a pool table.
  • Options
    What, exactly, is the point of threads like this?
  • Options
    Bring back the death penalty
  • Options
    As much as I agree with what you are saying, Leroy has it right. All you will serve to do is aggravate people who believe in giving people more chances and generally having everyone agreeing with you but getting your thread sunk.

I agree for the record
  • Options
    No amount of threats or punishment would ever defer these people, they are predisposed to do this sort of thing just as much as you are predisposed not to...

They can't help it, they know of the revulsion and consequences their actions will bring but they just do it anyway, it's a kind of addiction...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]As much as I agree with what you are saying, Leroy has it right. All you will serve to do is aggravate people who believe in giving people more chances and generally having everyone agreeing with you but getting your thread sunk.

I agree for the record

spot on
  • Options
    Leroy your probably right-- no point. Was just doing some work on line and news came on TV. It was venting spleen, while the rest of Kidbrooke wonder what the f**k the noise was !
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    The country is in the disgusting state it is because there are an awful lot of people in high places who believe in supporting those who, under traditional belief systems, would be considered evil and criminal. Instead they prefer to criminalise those who comment on these aberrations, accusing them of hate crime, racism, discrimination, climate change denial etc please tick the appropiate box.

Unfortunately a few of the sympathisers post on here so we go round and round.

Decide amongst yourselves what is worse mugging and burglary or reading the Daily Mail and voicing the sentiments contained within. It would be a close run poll on this board!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Decide amongst yourselves what is worse child abuse or reading the Daily Mail and voicing the sentiments contained within. It would be a close run poll on this board!
    Oh for goodness sake Len, can't you give the hyperbole a rest? THIS is why we can't talk about serious topics on here without the threads getting sunk at high speed. Implying that people with different political views to you don't take child abuse seriously is incredibly offensive, not to mention bloody stupid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Decide amongst yourselves what is worse child abuse or reading the Daily Mail and voicing the sentiments contained within. It would be a close run poll on this board!
    Oh for goodness sake Len, can't you give the hyperbole a rest? THIS is why we can't talk about serious topics on here without the threads getting sunk at high speed. Implying that people with different political views to you don't take child abuse seriously is incredibly offensive, not to mention bloody stupid.
    Maybe we're touching a sensitive nerve...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I agree that this bint should be turned into dogfood, but Len, that really was a stupid thing to imply.

Concerned by global warming? Then you must be a paedophile lover!

For the record, I agree with the hypothesis of anthropogenic global warming. But I also think that it is offensive to keep unforgiveable scum alive in the four star hotels that pass for prison these days - especially when it means that they may be let out again to ruin yet more lives.

They have recently passed a law in the States meaning that perpetrator's of particularly heinous crimes never get released again after many cases of them going on to do the same thing again. We could do a lot worse here.

The case mentioned by the OP truly beggars belief.
  • Options
    The defence rests
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]

Fair enough Ali. On re-reading I can see that it might be offensive.

I stand by the original point though and have edited it accordingly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Decide amongst yourselves what is worse mugging and burglary or reading the Daily Mail and voicing the sentiments contained within. It would be a close run poll on this board!
    I'd go for Murgling and Buggary every time....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Decide amongst yourselves what is worse mugging and burglary or reading the Daily Mail and voicing the sentiments contained within. It would be a close run poll on this board!
    I'd go for Murgling and Buggary every time....

All criminal offences in my book!
  • Options
    that would be your little red book.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]that would be your little red book.

LOL but yes :-)