Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's up everyone?

I only get on here during my commutes these days. But i sense all is not as it was. Come on Lifer's, we're going great guns & it'll soon be Christmas! I mean i'm going to be 40 in exactly 2 months, so i should have the hump! Oh buga, depressed now :-(

Comments

• Options
    Too much organised crime going on.
  • Options
    Everything good in the Nth London hood KB i am vowed to take in as much free footie as i can this season courtesy of Coca Cola, My little lad is loving playing football and trying really hard to impress his dad, Going to have another buby in Feb i really aint going to let Charlton ruin my life this season i thought we would really struggle now i believe we will go up yes we have hit a tough patch but we still have lost only 1 and with a few tweaks i reckon all will be good.

and i cant wait for xmas proberly the last one my little boy will actualy believe in santa

it aint all doom and gloom
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]and i cant wait for xmas proberly the last one my little boy will actualy believe in santa

What do you mean ''actually believe?'' :-)

Holidays are coming.....holidays are coming.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I only get on here during my commutes these days. But i sense all is not as it was. Come on Lifer's, we're going great guns & it'll soon be Christmas! I mean i'm going to be 40 in exactly 2 months, so i should have the hump! Oh buga, depressed now :-(

Too many old people on here..........
  • Options
    Melbourne is starting to go inot summer, so its raining bbbbooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything good this end, my five aside team is great I got upgraded to advanced in my acting classes and the new job is massively taxing but will get easier....

Cant wait for summer here....

Charlton going great guns, a good win would do wonders for my confidence, and Parky as well Im sure....

only prob is kick offs are now 1am and will be 2 am very soon, and so my Sat night will finish at 4 am which to be frank is a bit of a stretch....particularly if Ive been on the sauce since 11 am ;)

C A F C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    the plus 9 and plus 11 hrs or minus in Mascots case are a bloody nightmare when youre trying to keep in touch....I now have two clocks in the office to make sure Im not calling friends and family at some obnoxious time of the day or night.