Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MOG & FTP

DA9DA9
edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
As I cant seem to access my facebook this morning, I would just like to state that at least some of us have enough hair still to pull it off :-)

Comments

• Options
    I do have hair, I just choose to have it in a style not befitting of the 60's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]I do have hair, I just choose to have it in a style not befitting of the 60's

Me too, it's the 50's
  • Options
    I was trying to make you a bit more trendy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]I was trying to make you a bit more trendy

LOL.....that's you off the xmas card list
  • Options
    You need hair to pull it off? Different world.
  • Options
    Oi !
    I've got a "reverse" mohican................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Oi !
    I've got a "reverse" mohican................
    PMSL
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]I was trying to make you a bit more trendy[/quote]

LOL.....that's you off the xmas card list[/quote]

I can cope with that, just as long as I stay off the punch in the face list
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]I was trying to make you a bit more trendy

LOL.....that's you off the xmas card list

I can cope with that, just as long as I stay off the punch in the face list

I'm a pacifist
  • Options
    I'm a pacifist[/quote]

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm a pacifist[/quote]

You mean you Pac-a-fist? lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]I'm a pacifist

You mean you Pac-a-fist? lol

Mate, you know I'm a good boy now :-)

Hows fatherhood treating you?
  • Options
    All good thanks mate, she dont really cry at the moment so its nice and quiet. Saying that she's not even 3 weeks yet so there will be plenty of time for her to open her lungs lol
    Wetting(soaking) the babys head on the 14th nov form 11am onwards. Think we got MK dons that day, you and DA9 junior are welcome to come mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]All good thanks mate, she dont really cry at the moment so its nice and quiet. Saying that she's not even 3 weeks yet so there will be plenty of time for her to open her lungs lol
    Wetting(soaking) the babys head on the 14th nov form 11am onwards. Think we got MK dons that day, you and DA9 junior are welcome to come mate.

Cheers fella
  • Options
    Didn't realise that you went to Middle Park E, my Mum would have been your dinner lady then! And she became a granny this morning as well (via my sister, not me!) Doubly ironic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Didn't realise that you went to Middle Park E, my Mum would have been your dinner lady then! And she became a granny this morning as well (via my sister, not me!) Doubly ironic.

LOL, congrats Uncle Rock Spectacle, small world indeed mate, yep, me & my 2 brothers went to Middle Park in the mid to late 70's.
  • Options
    Charlton teddy bear already purchased, will sort the Young Addicks form now that she has a name!
  • Options
    My 2 brother's would have been there the same time as you at Middle park.DA9
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: albo1973[/cite]My 2 brother's would have been there the same time as you at Middle park.DA9

Whisper me the Surname, may know them?
  • Options
    ah remember the days of flicking the hair on the train,having another haircut like europe the band,one last time THE FINAL COUNTDOWN