Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Children in Need

Currently working in Middle Park comunity centre with all 5 members of the Dragons Den team.
Good to see local kids getting help.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Currently working in Middle Park comunity centre with all 5 members of the Dragons Den team.
    Good to see local kids getting help.

I used to live in Middle Park as a nipper, went to the Junior School on the green, heard it's changed a lot around there.
  • Options
    DA9 - Me too spent 18 years growing in Middle Park. I drove through there a few months back - god it's changed since we left 10 years ago. It's certainly not the same area that I spent my childhood and teenage years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]DA9 - Me too spent 18 years growing in Middle Park. I drove through there a few months back - god it's changed since we left 10 years ago. It's certainly not the same area that I spent my childhood and teenage years.

Small world, lived at 121 Middle Park, right in the cul-de-sac near the church, circa 1973 - 79, remember my teacher Miss Wood-Wood, and Mr Williams the Welsh PE teacher who was in the Welsh Male Voice Choir.
  • Options
    We lived in Joan Crescent. I wasn't born until '79 (sorry!) but Miss Wood Wood was still there by the time I joined the school.

WestStandCookie lived in the Vista for all those years too - but it took us nearly 28 years to get together - but that is thanks to Charltonlife!! - now the wedding is creeping up on us - it's a small world all round.

:o)
  • Options
    My dad lived in Kingsground when he was young
  • Options
    Billy Bonds first school too.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Currently working in Middle Park comunity centre with all 5 members of the Dragons Den team.
    Good to see local kids getting help.[/quote]

Can I tell you where I am?

Theo,

You're a pwopa Millwall mug and for that reason alone.

I'm out.
  • Options
    The grumpy bird's a prime candidate for a "Would ya"