Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help! Need pub for an event.

I am looking to organise an event for Children In Need with a night full of acoustic sets. So far I have 6 acts for the night to play and I am looking to hold it at a pub. I will be charging £2 an entry so that all money go's towards Children In Need. The event is looking to be placed on 18th November roughly. If any one knows a friendly pub we can use for free can they let me know or ones what would be good for it. The pub will make money from drinks anyway as on a normal weekday we plan to bring an alright number, probably more they get usualy. Plus if you are an act if you send me stuff of yours I may be able to include you or your band.
Thanks,
Sean

Comments

• Options
    Bartrams?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Bartrams?[/quote] would they let an event like that hosted there?
  • Options
    When & what area C4L ?
  • Options
    Try Charlton Conservative Club ...

Have two halls ... and the beers cheap !!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]When & what area C4L ?[/quote]

Wednesday 18th November from like maybe 7pm till 10pm latest? And within the area of Charlton, Welling, Bexleyheath, Dartford, Sidcup, Eltham etc haha. :) and is the conservative club the big one on the hill closer to the floyd road than the other places? lol
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Yes[/quote] whats the yes for Batrams on Con club?
  • Options
    The Con Club is towards the bottom of Church Lane, lower down than The Lib Club and pretty close to Floyd Road.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]The Con Club is towards the bottom of Church Lane, lower down than The Lib Club and pretty close to Floyd Road.[/quote]

Thanks anyone got a number for this place?
  • Options
    Con Club number is : 0208 858 0050..

Be worth giving them a bell mate...

and yes ... its just past Charlton Kebab ..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: essbee[/cite]Con Club number is : 0208 858 0050..

Be worth giving them a bell mate...

and yes ... its just past Charlton Kebab ..[/quote]

have you got a name of a person I should speak to?
  • Options
    Ian Cartwright. Charlton fan.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Ian Cartwright. Charlton fan.[/quote]

thanks mate and thanks eesbee
  • Options
    Just spoke to him, we are going to talk further later, just emailed details and ideas and see how it goes. Would be great if you all come to! Any ideas for the night to help raise money much apreciated! Plus after this one looking to do one for Demelza at Christmas, if anyone wants to help then whisper me! The nights are called CRUSH and I look to do quite a bit of events for it to raise money for Demelza and once a year CIN.
  • Options
    what type of music is it?

Check out pettswoodstock and see if that is of interest.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]pettswoodstock[/quote]
    It varies for the night with Pop Rock, Folk, Indie, Pop Rock, Rock, Alt Rock, Pop guess lol and will check it out, google?