Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The singing of Super Al last night

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Keny Achampong song was from Southampton away at the Dell. He came on as Sub and was a instant hero!!!!!!
  • Options
    My favourite song s always

"In the wall, in the wall, in the wall Mark Kinsella "
  • Options
    i thought it was
    "he scores lots of goals and his names mark kinsella
    he scores lots of goals and his names mark kinsella
    he scores lots of goals and his names mark kinsella
    whoooooaah mark kinsella "
  • Options
    hehe, Pards has a view on it on the OS

"My job is done Monday to Friday and if they want to come down and cheer me when I'm preparing the team that's fine. On a Saturday it's about the players.”
  • Options
    Al Al super Al defo, was bemused myself!
  • Options
    The bloke next to me insists it A L, Super AL, Super Alan Pardew, Eltham_addick can back me up.
  • Options
    I always thought it was, "you're crap Pardew. Get off you lazy Palace reject" to the tune of........
  • Options
    one of them wore glasses and one of them wore glasses one of them wore glassesssss and half of them were black
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]one of them wore glasses and one of them wore glasses one of them wore glassesssss and half of them were black

thank f**k for that. someone else remembers. i'll cancel my appointment.
    Oiii oohahhmortimer i told you.
  • Options
    Sung at the game when the old bill steamed into the Dundee boys.Remember the days of the St Martins Tavern
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yeah pbs - i remember it too. weren't it a song about QPR's "firm"?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Remember the days of the St Martins Tavern

used to meet in there all the time until they banned colours. that didn't work so they then had a couples only policy or anything not to let us in.
    started using the griffin.

[cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]yeah pbs - i remember it too. weren't it a song about QPR's "firm"?
    i remember it being directed at the qpr fans to our left in that chicken run terrace.
  • Options
    ok PBS you're not mad but it sounds like you and the other blokes who believe this song existed were on the liquor when this song/chant was made up