Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I see Balloon boy is safe

edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
he was hiding in the attic..

Comments

• Options
    All a scam. The family were on a reality TV show in the US. Their Celeb light had faded so they did this to get back in the lime light. Very USA, very sad.
  • Options
    Mmmmmm........would like to think it's not the case but it's begining to look a bit iffy to me!
  • Options
    Who calls their son, Falcon, anyway?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Who calls their son, Falcon, anyway?

I would if I was Mark Falco
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Who calls their son, Falcon, anyway?

Or if you were Mr Wood
  • Options

it is not widely known but after a drinking binge he changed his first name to rockmeamadeusby.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]

Or if you were Mr Wood

I suppose it's a sort 'Wood Ya"
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]All a scam. The family were on a reality TV show in the US. Their Celeb light had faded so they did this to get back in the lime light. Very USA, very sad.

More than a few English people would do just about anything to get on Tv too. As long as people fill their heads with the shite that is reality Tv and are desperate for 15 seconds of fame then this kind of crap will go on and on. Obviously the whole thing was a scam. The events in Pixar's new movie UP is more likely!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]All a scam. The family were on a reality TV show in the US. Their Celeb light had faded so they did this to get back in the lime light. Very USA, very sad.

A man after my own heart Chirpy. I took one look at the old man and thought "bullshit."
  • Options
    Was it him at the Stadium of Light today with Dazza's assist?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who is balloon boy?
  • Options
    Oh.
  • Options
    Probably not safe now, not with the Stadium of Light incident. ;)
  • Options
    I see I'm not the only one that thought this had something to do with Bent's goal...

soo.....anyway,.... what about THAT balloon boy? They showed video of him hitting teh balloon on the pitch out here in china...so I imagine teh press are all over it in the UK - right?
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8313439.stm

Phuq me, it was a hoax.....