Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Huddersfield - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Liverpool looking a bit deflated according to BBC
  • Options
    Sam crosses for Mcleod, just over his head though
  • Options
    Bit nervy at mo. After a decent start, hudders have dominated the last 15. Got two lads good in the air up front and are lifting it into box at every opp. Can't see us keeping a vlean sheet to be honest at the mo
  • Options
    Is it on anywhere (Radio / online)?
  • Options
    elliot great save....
  • Options
    We've lost our way a bit here. Hudders looking v dangerous with their huge throws
  • Options
    "Defending is very sloppy"

Scrambled away a corner, charlton free kick, sounds like we're hanging on a bit.
  • Options
    CMON CHARLTON
  • Options
    Dangerous FK for Huddersfield
  • Options
    Goal
    1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well that was coming......... 1-1

Get semedo on Parky
  • Options
    It was coming
  • Options
    Bollocks come on Charlton
  • Options
    FFS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dizzy messes up his first touch, chance wasted.

*shocked*
  • Options
    "It's just not happening for Charlton up front"

It's ok, cos Deon and Dizzy are brill strikers, right.
  • Options
    stop moaning stu ffs
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with Burton but Izale needs to go off let's give mooney a shot
  • Options
    here comes the boo boys..............
  • Options
    Yeh Stu, its all your fault anyway ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    haha my thoughts exactly :P
  • Options
    zzzzzzz
  • Options
    Bromley 2-0 up
  • Options
    Are you calling me a boo boy? Lol never been called that before lol
    Izale needs to learn to get his shot off earlier and more accurate if he wishes to remain a footballer
  • Options
    It's all my fault our strikers are gash.

I see your point, sorry, I won't loan out anymore proven goalscorers to our rivals, MY BAD.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    Izale needs to learn to get his shot off earlier and more accurate if he wishes to remain a footballer

He'd been a lot better off learning this simple phrase:

"would you like fries with that?"
  • Options
    agreed but, thats just typical charlton fans. as soon as things go wrong start moaning, we are a bunch of moaners and does my nut in!

Yes mcleod does miss several chances and maybe shudnt be playing, but if he hits the winner who cares. i think with him it is a confidence thing if he gets a couple of games and goals will then be putting those in
  • Options
    We need Semedo on to get our passing game together. Bring Waggy on as well for Sam who seems to have lost confidence for some reason
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]We need Semedo on to get our passing game together. Bring Waggy on as well for Sam who seems to have lost confidence for some reason
    still playing injured probably
    and spring seems to have assumed the matt holland pass sidewards and we'll get a battling draw kind of game. Semedo passes in a 360 degree style to whoever is the best option!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]It's all my fault our strikers are gash.

I see your point, sorry, I won't loan out anymore proven goalscorers to our rivals, MY BAD.
    Proven?? Dickson's scored as many for Charlton as Mooney has.
    And Stuart Fleetwood's record is as bad as mine!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!