Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Golf watch

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
I expect he will be on here later positively purring with delight following today's performance/result.

Or maybe not.

Comments

• Options
    now, now. respect for others opinions!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]now, now. respect for others opinions!

And I'll be interested to hear what his opinion in. However, I'm fairly certain he'll find something to moan about.
  • Options
    He caught the ball today, very casualy too. He didn't phaff about like most people do. Just calmly threw it back.
  • Options
    So Golfie may appear to be a moany sod on here but if you look back he's more often than not right. Check out this old thread for example:

Golfy points out problems before relegation season starts
  • Options
    i think golfie believes that mcleod works best in 442 formation and also that it's a system we should use more often at home. i reckon he'll be well chuffed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]So Golfie may appear to be a moany sod on here but if you look back he's more often than not right. Check out this old thread for example:

Golfy points out problems before relegation season starts

Oh I dunno though jimmy, have a look at his opening gambit on this thread. Apparently we're doomed, will be lucky to survive this season and next year we will be in Div 4 because, according to his own views the apparently much needed "couple of strikers who can get 15-20 goals EACH" haven't arrived.

we're doomed I tell thee!
  • Options
    Update: the great man has logged on at least twice since the game on Saturday but hasn't posted anything.

I take that as a positive sign - i.e. as he hasn't got anything to say then not a lot can be wrong. Would be nice to have a positive post once in a while though, just for a bit of balance.

Go on Golfie, say something positive, I dare you.
    ;o)
  • Options
    I feel so honoured to have a thread named after me and so for those of you who would like to know the latest from the wise one ......

Thought it was an excellent game on Sat and really enjoy a midfield with racon and semedo..........real quality.

Dailly was also immense and with Sodje partnering him at the back I really feel we can win most games ahead of us.
  • Options
    **Faints**
  • Options
    Well played Golfie - good man!

(ps. you've got me worried now - worried that you're on something and you've clearly had a lot of it!)

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]I feel so honoured to have a thread named after me and so for those of you who would like to know the latest from the wise one ......

Thought it was an excellent game on Sat and really enjoy a midfield with racon and semedo..........real quality.

Dailly was also immense and with Sodje partnering him at the back I really feel we can win most games ahead of us.

And what about your own contribution? Is that the first time you've caught the ball?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]I feel so honoured to have a thread named after me and so for those of you who would like to know the latest from the wise one ......

shocked-1.jpg
  • Options
    Hi Chirpy...........

yes, first time ever ! the ball looked like it was always coming in my direction and just had to hold my nerve and not let some plank get in the way.