Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The World Cup 2010

2»

Comments

• Options
    This combination is also possible which doesn't look too easy:

England, Portugal, Nigeria, Mexico
  • Options
    2 years ago when i was on a flight to Rhoades I sat next to a guy with no hand. We got chatting throughout the flight and he was telling me about all the places he's been to. He said that he went to South Africa and he said they have armed security guards in the shopping malls. He then said you need to drive everywhere in case you get ambushed and kidnapped. He then mentioned that he had his hand chopped off when he stuck his arm out of the window of his car when waiting at the traffic lights in SA. Apprarently they was after his watch and braclet. So not trying to put you off but i won't be going!
  • Options
    Sounds like a bit of div to me then , wearing his bracelet and watch on the same wrist
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]2 years ago when i was on a flight to Rhoades I sat next to a guy with no hand. We got chatting throughout the flight and he was telling me about all the places he's been to. He said that he went to South Africa and he said they have armed security guards in the shopping malls. He then said you need to drive everywhere in case you get ambushed and kidnapped. He then mentioned that he had his hand chopped off when he stuck his arm out of the window of his car when waiting at the traffic lights in SA. Apprarently they was after his watch and braclet. So not trying to put you off but i won't be going!

Sounds rough davy but to be fair why was he wearing a watch and bracelet in SA if they were expensive. Its like you wouldnt walk through Brixton with your ipod in and phone out flashing jewerley juust advertising yourself a bit. Granted this case is extreme but thats the thrid world i spose sad story though.
  • Options
    went two years ago admit cape town but did go all over the south and to some mmm choice places never felt any bad vibes well no more than walking around some places in south london..........just have to beware of your situation........but its a wonderful place
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Sounds like a bit of div to me then , wearing his bracelet and watch on the same wrist

Ha.