Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beach Ball to The Gills...

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
Should I take a beach ball to the Gills and then try and get in on the beach if the boys attack our end in the 1st half...?

Comments

• Options
    In a word....No
  • Options
    not after Darren Bents goal this week!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cruicky21[/cite]Should I take a beach ball to the Gills and then try and get in on the beach if the boys attack our end in the 1st half...?

Why?
  • Options
    A beach ball would be better than any of the lazy useless T**** we have playing for us.

sorry I had a flash back to last season there ; - )
  • Options
    I think you should do it only thing is us being Charlton as soon as it gets on the pitch we would get fined for crowd control or something rubbish like they would score a darren bent like goal :-)
  • Options
    I thought this was about Scally and Timson trying to tap up the beach ball after it's goal scoring exploits at the weekend
  • Options
    "I thought this was about Scally and Timson trying to tap up the beach ball after it's goal scoring exploits at the weekend "...

Apparently they put in a bid for it, but then withdrew it, tried signing it for nothing, then got upset when the Scouse fan wouldn't give them it for nothing, stating how unreasonable he was!

(It was also originally a beachball on the Medway, and only moved to Merseyside after it was offered free coach travel)
  • Options
    SSN picked up on it
  • Options
    So did CAFC Player.
  • Options
    Comforting