Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jenson Button in Bluewater tomorrow if you fancy it...

From the Autosport website:

"....Even though Barrichello suffered the disappointment of seeing his own title ambitions end with an eighth place in the race, he told Button that he would fly him and his entourage out of Brazil in his own private jet on Monday morning – ready for the new world champion's first public appearances in the UK from Tuesday.

Button is due to appear at the Bluewater Shopping Centre in Kent on Tuesday afternoon for a sponsorship event on behalf of Virgin Media."

Comments

• Well done to Ross Brawn and Jenson. Lewis H is still the better driver though IMO. Next year should be really close. Much more competitive throughout the whole season with 4 or 5 teams in the running from day 1.
  • Yeah Jenson there today, anyone going look out for all the printing there, vinyls banners etc done all by the printers i work for. All looks top notch too. Shall try to get down there today as i am off today, my Daisy is 1 today, where has this year gone!!!
  • Apparently he is going to be driving around a track they have set up for him etc, my guvnor is thinking about going over as we are only down the road.
  • Yes indeed E, the track is made up of bails of hay, clad in shite loads of banners, and my bro is an engineer for Virgin media, and one of the lads on his team has had to give up his work van so Jenson can blast around in that too (as well as some kind of fast Merc)!!! I might be able to pop along hopefully, my boss has VIP passes and may be able to get me in there, as he will be there all day.
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2009
    He could be signing with McLaren. Maybe.

That would be great, althought from McLaren's point of view they probably could not attract as much sponsorship with two British drivers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8322334.stm
  • did anyone go to this though?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]He could be signing with McLaren. Maybe.

That would be great, althought from McLaren's point of view they probably could not attract as much sponsorship with two British drivers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8322334.stm
    Two Brits? Surely "Two World Champions" would be the selling point.