Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eleven plus

BDLBDL
edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else chewing their fingernails at the moment waiting for the email?

Comments

• Options
    Nope, I did mine about 15 years ago.

Good luck though BDL - i'm sure you'll pass. ;-)
  • Options
    GIT! It's Alex's turn now. He's confident, so is his teacher. I'm a nervous wreck having seen what's on offer if he fails.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    No as thankfully don't have them in Bromley.

CAF in and now have to wait until March see if Henry Jnr gets in at Ravenswood, his and our first choice.

Good luck to Little BDL.
  • Options
    Well email has arrived and he's passed! He's worked bloody hard over the last year and he deserves it.

I'm one chuffed and proud Dad! In fact Mrs. BDL and I are chuffed to bits!
  • Options
    Congrats to Little Big Dave.
  • Options
    Nice one. Now you can buy him that Wii console you promised him : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Nice one. Now you can buy him that Wii console you promised him : - )

He's already got one of those ;-) It's the Xbox 360 he really wants (and so does his dad!!)
  • Options
    To this day, i have no idea how i passed mine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Nice one. Now you can buy him that Wii console you promised him : - )

He's already got one of those ;-) It's the Xbox 360 he really wants (and so does his dad!!)

Now you've got an excuse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Well email has arrived and he's passed! He's worked bloody hard over the last year and he deserves it.

I'm one chuffed and proud Dad! In fact Mrs. BDL and I are chuffed to bits!

Well done to your kid. My wife is a teacher in a primary school and was saying that by all accounts this years 11+ was a particularly tough one.