Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dennis and Tony unveil new shirt sponsors for the 2010/11 season

Comments

• looks more like Dailly and Bailey to me.
  • Now that would be good wouldya.. janet crankie... do u think he tups her as little jimmy?
  • Bump - One of our midst was very ner to them when they were having an argument - And we covered it live on Radio, didn't we Pete?
  • We did at Paddington Station, Short Krankie was chastising taller Krankie for not having the train tickets, I recall ringing the studio (i was off that weekend) and telling Dave to get me on the air quick the Krankies were having a row! I stood right next to them with phone picking up everything they said! we deserved a Sony Award for that and my Rally of GB commentary "here comes a car" who was is Pete came the cry from the studio "no idea, too fast and covered in mud"....oh the good old days
  • Never heard the Krankie swear on tv like that though, I was wetting myself, my son who was fairly young at the time wanted to find Paddington Bear,he had no chance they were going at it hammer and tongs!!!
  • If only we could find some more fools to let us loose again?!?
  • They have but never together I note!