Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling reserve at Internazionale.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]I spoke this morning to Ethan's wife (she teaches at my youngest's school). Ben is actually Ethan's nephew (Matthew's son).

I don't want to spoil it for those who want to follow the series but, if you do want to know how Ben got on and which of the boys actually ended up winning the place, just whisper me and I will be happy to oblige.

Edit: no need to whisper as I forgot that Henry tells all in his opening post. Anyway, despite rumours on other forums, he is training at Watford but has not turned down the place and leaves next week for Inter. Good luck to Ben and perhaps we can nip in and take him on loan if he proves to be that good. He is a left winger after all!!!
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]so ben won but I'm told he got homesick and now training with watford.

As I say he was training with Watford before he left. It would be disappointing if he decided to only given it a few weeks out there.
  • Options
    Connor Smith (the striker who came second) signed for Watford in January

Connor Smith
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]so ben won but I'm told he got homesick and now training with watford.

Ben's dad is a teacher at Langley Park School for Boys, so I'll get one of my lads to get some updates.
  • Options
    Ben has been training at Inter Milan for the past 5 weeks and is still there and enjoying it by all accounts.
  • Options
    Says in the paper today that the other striker that was banging in goals for fun, think his name was Esham, is going to sign for QPR.

I thought he looked quite good and as I say scored quite a few.
  • Options
    Is that the mixed race lad with the glasses?.....he scored every week and was decent. Didnt look like your 'average footballer' whatsover tho.
  • Options
    Thats the one VG.

Was surprised when he got the boot.
  • Options
    bump for colts goalie

Btw whats with the name?
  • Options
    Heard Ben came on as sub today for Welling at left back. How did he do?
  • Options
    Heard Ben came on as sub today for Welling at left back. How did he do?
    You'll be lucky - most people didn't even know who was playing for us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bump for colts goalie

Btw whats with the name?
    I am a goalie and i play for colts
  • Options
    He come on at left mid with about 10 to go, didn't really get a chance to feature.
  • Options
    Not sure where you got the left mid from, he replaced the left back, and was playing there for the last 10 mins