Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket for tomorrow?

If anyone hears of a spare for tomorrow please let me know. thanks

Comments

• Options
    Good luck mate...........
    If I hear of anything I'll let you know............
  • Options
    thanks. A few of you should have my number and Im only 10 minutes from the ground so no problem with meeting up to pay for a ticket.

I tried calling the club about returns but no joy!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'm after one too - now that domestic arrangements have changed! Live in Orpington and willing to pick up and give a lift to the game...
  • Options
    keep logging on here at regular intervals mate, one appeared last night and i managed to nab it in about 2 minutes by getting lucky

good luck!
  • Options
    I don't know why those without tickets, don't just go in the home end. Especially if you live down there. Is there a reason why not ?
  • Options
    Because one of the main things I want to do is go down for the laugh and being part of the atmosphere and being able to enjoy that. Its not just about the match at all.
  • Options
    Agree with blackheathaddick - want to be part of the fan's atmosphere and to be able to jump up and shout when we score! I sat in the Directors box once which is always a mixed crowd of Charlton people and away directors and important people - just wasn't the same....I wonder if that's why Peter Varney sits in the West stand and not the director's box...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Because one of the main things I want to do is go down for the laugh and being part of the atmosphere and being able to enjoy that. Its not just about the match at all.

True, but the atmosphere won't be great if we are all drenched and you'll be nice and dry.
  • Options
    Still rather be wet and singing than dry and surrounded by Medway's finest!
  • Options
    Any last minute changes to plans?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just giving this a cheeky bump!
  • Options
    Bumping for BA
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    bump for greg
  • Options
    I have got two tickets

but no spares
  • Options
    brilliant. thanks for your contribution.
  • Options
    ha ha ha ;o)
  • Options
    Do a 'salad' and bring a 'ticket needed' sign to the boozer...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bumping for BA
  • Options
    Any last minute serious illnesses or anything...!?
  • Options
    still got the sign ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-west[/cite]Any last minute serious illnesses or anything...!?
    stop tryin to nick Blakheaths thread! Cheeky sod! ;o)
  • Options
    I'm not....I started another thread a day before this one - but let it sink - makes sense to only have one (to me anyway)... you're not going down with anything nasty are you that might stop you being so dazzling....
  • Options
    Are the gills selling tickets to walk ups?
    I dont mind sitting in with them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]Are the gills selling tickets to walk ups?

Do believe so
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]Are the gills selling tickets to walk ups?

Do believe so

you dont sound %120 certain
  • Options
    Apparantly you need a membership number ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Apparantly you need a membership number ?

I think you are correct. And its rainning and I'm not going there just to get turned away.
    So its the radio and inter web for me.