Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Looks like we get Wise then

Comments

• Options
    never happen,nothing club.
  • Options
    Still think we are a better prospect.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Still think we are a better prospect.
    of course we are we own our own ground BUT we dont own our training ground, still more than Palarse though!
  • Options
    yes we do.
  • Options
    I think with the latest capital injection from the board, the training ground and houses remained the property of the club.
  • Options
    I honestly can't see Simon Jordan selling his club to David Gold can you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]yes we do.
    i didnt see that i thought it was sold directly to Murray?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]yes we do.
    i didnt see that i thought it was sold directly to Murray?

That was the plan, but it didn't happen and now won't after the £7M cash injection.
  • Options
    didn't even think it was Gold linked with buying us, it was Sullivan.
  • Options
    Really don't want Wise to get involved, have this horrible feeling he would end up manager or something equally disastrous! Would not mind Gold or Sullivan as thye know how to run a club, have excellent experience and I believe with some good investments could get us back to at least the Championship! Also think they would not rock the boat too much in terms of management.
    Also the Croydon Today is hardly gospel so I am not too worried about us losing out on some investment to Palace, especially when relations between Jordan and the Birmingham board have been strained for a number of years!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't worry, neither Wise & Co nor Gold/Sully are going to take us over.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]didn't even think it was Gold linked with buying us, it was Sullivan.
    hmm maybe but they are business partners and i don't think you'll get one without t'other