Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where Will you be tomorrow?

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
who's jumping up and down where tomorrow

I'm Block 5 upper row ee seat 79

Comments

• Options
    In Niagara Falls.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]In Niagara Falls.

suddenly mudway doesn't seem such fun!
  • Options
    home
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]In Niagara Falls.

isn't that dangerous?
  • Options
    Still in Lisbon
  • Options
    block 2
  • Options
    To be fair, other than the spectacular waterfalls the town itself is a hole. I'd much rather be in Medway right now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]To be fair, other than the spectacular waterfalls the town itself is a hole. I'd much rather be in Medway right now.

Haha I bet you're the only person in the world to ever say that from niagra falls
  • Options
    Block 7
  • Options
    home watching Jeff Stelling and Co. Last time I went to Gillingham was to watch v Charlton on a Friday night in January 1964 in a friendly. Game arranged as a result of both clubs having been already knocked out of the FA Cup. Charton lost 3-0 at West Ham which I went to. Went to the Gills match by train from Bexleyheath with my mate Graham. By the time we got back to Bexleyheath Station the fog was so thick my mum had sent my dear old Dad to look for us. We literally bumped into each other near the Crook Log pub. Christ, is that really 45 years ago. Remember it like yesterday, still have the programme.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The MOGgies are in

Block 2 Upper
    Row CC
    Seats 20-23
  • Options
    Me & Maria will be getting wet at the Priestfield, don't know what block we're in cos Maria keeps the tickets in case I lose them :-)