Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ratings

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
as one that was there.

Elliot 9 MOM kept us in it. Would have lost without him

Richardson 6 usual sound performance until his injury
Dailly 7 did what was required possibly culpable for Jackson's goal though
Sodje 7 as Dailly
Youga 8 the one outfield Charlton player who appeared up for it (until Basey came on anyway)

Sam 6 poor by his standards. Perhaps the injury has caught up with him
Semedo 6 Nothing particularly good or bad but not as influential as normal
Racon 6 as Semedo
Bailey 6 nearly got on the end of a cross in the 2nd half but otherwise below his usual par

Burton 6 Can't fault his effort but totally ineffective today
McLeod 6 Doesn't hide but an appalling attempt for his one real chance

Subs: Basey 7 looked up for it and effective coming forward. Perhaps fortunate that FUller appears as slow as he is!

Wagstaff 7 Got one good cross in and chased back to tackle Barcham when he broke away

Referee 3 Fat toss**!

Comments

• Options
    basey a seven? didnt track back,out of puff, should be doing some cardio.
  • Options
    Generous with Sam, Bailey, McLeod - maybe 4 each, and Youga maybe 6 - nearly cost us late on taking too much time on the ball.

Hope Parky doesn't persevere too long with Izale - he just hasn't got what it takes. At least he looked embarrased with his row Z shot!
  • Options
    Was not there or heard on radio, but interesting some of the variations on individual scores
  • Options
    Elliot - 7. Gets that for the save from Nutter. Had very little to do other than that

Richardson - 7. Steady as ever. Should have gone off at H/T.
    Dailly - 6. Distribution not good.
    Sodje - 7. Great assist whilst sitting on his arse.
    Youga - 7. Dropped below his recent high standards but still our biggest attacking threat from wide areas

Sam - 5. Gills doubled up on him, but I do question his footballing brain sometimes.
    Bailey - 5. Setplays toilet. Not much else offered.
    Racon - 5. Quiet.
    Semedo - 6. Steady. Tried to pick up the loose balls.

Mcleod - 5. Can't question his work rate, but today everything else went wrong.
    Burton - 5. Injury is troubling him IMHO.

Mooney - 6. Useful cameo
    Wagstaff - 6. Beat a man a put a cross in. More than Sam did in the whole game.
    Basey - 6. Looked up for it.
  • Options
    I gave Basey a 7 for his body language in that he was one of the few to look like he actually wanted to be there and try to win the game!

McLeod got a 6 because he didn't hide. Sam got a 6 because I think his injury is affecting him so unfair to mark an injured player down. Bailey got a 6 because I start from there as a base and mark up or down depending on what they do or don't do. He didn't make any real rickets equally he did nothing particularly good-hence 6. Youga impressed me particularly as he played most of the second half on the "wrong" side for him.