Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That's dedication

Got chatting to a young lad in the Britton after the game yesterday and apparently he goes to all of our games home and away ...from chester where he is from.

Asked him why he supports us and he said that after getting disillusioned with the lack of banter at Chester he decided to pick a new team and went home watched motd and saw el- kakouri score a free kick and has been supporting us ever since.

I thought id done well getting there after a 2.5 hr drive that it took from beckenham but hats of to him.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Got chatting to a young lad in the Britton after the game yesterday and apparently he goes to all of our games home and away ...from chester where he is from.

Asked him why he supports us and he said that after getting disillusioned with the lack of banter at Chester he decided to pick a new team and went home watched motd and saw el- kakouri score a free kick and has been supporting us ever since.

I thought id done well getting there after a 2.5 hr drive that it took from beckenham but hats of to him.

2.5 hrs from Beckenham ?
  • Options
    Wrong way round the M25? The Northwich match is practically home for the Chester lad; I hope he gets a ticket and with his away record he should.
  • Options
    Traffic made 15 minute drive to my dads in orpington take over half hr and then traffic all the way up to the bluewater turn off (seriously do people not have better things to do) from there meant it was another two until we got there.

Would like to say it was worth it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Traffic made 15 minute drive to my dads in orpington take over half hr and then traffic all the way up to the bluewater turn off (seriously do people not have better things to do) from there meant it was another two until we got there.

How many times must you people be told? !?

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Traffic made 15 minute drive to my dads in orpington take over half hr and then traffic all the way up to the bluewater turn off (seriously do people not have better things to do) from there meant it was another two until we got there.

Should've let the train take the strain. 30 mins from Bromley South.
  • Options
    Aren't there a load of Dutch fans that come over for home games? I remember there was a thread about it last season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]

Should've let the train take the strain. 30 mins from Bromley South.

Got it on the way back. Know for next time but hopefully we wont be playing them in the league next season!
  • Options
    “RodneyCharltonTrotta

Got it(train) on the way back. Know for next time but hopefully we wont be playing them in the league next season! “
    What happened to your car, or shouldn’t we ask how many pieces you found when you got out of the ground?
  • Options
    We obviously have Porkpie too... the Manchester Addick who was also at the Britton and game yesterday. Dedication is when he came down for the Gillingham friendly a few years ago... and a friendly down in Plymouth!
  • Options
    That's love