Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowd trouble

Feel free to sink it if you don't want it discussed on here, but the match 'report' in today's Sun mentioned a "game marred by crowd trouble". I assume they're referring to our fans in home areas and a couple of fans thrown out. Or was it more serious than that?
Apart from 2-3 thrown out early in the first half down to our left by the tunnel i didn't see a single fight all day.

Comments

• Options
    I didn't see any trouble besides what you've mentioned. The people who were thrown out by the tunnel were rather stupidly trying to fight the police officers and stewards who threw them out, and I saw one of them spit in a steward's face. They then revealed their Charlton shirts on the way out. Idiots.
  • Options
    Storm in a tea cup...that only lasted for a few minutes anyway.
  • Options
    One of the retards, sorry I mean girls, ejected claimed on Facebook she planned to get thrown out according to her mate who I had the dubious pleasure of sittng in front of.

Such ladylike behaviour!
  • Options
    really dislike that word you used swisdom.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]really dislike that word you used swisdom.

I hate it when people use that horrid F******k word too
  • Options
    Personally don't like the C word,except when talking about them C***s Jordan & Scally.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Personally don't like the C word,except when talking about them C***s Jordan & Scally.

add spurs and leeds to that list
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Personally don't like the C word,except when talking about them C***s Jordan & Scally.

griffin and saturdays ref, chuck those in there too if were gonna compile a list
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eraserhead78[/cite]

griffin and saturdays ref, chuck those in there too if were gonna compile a list

Oh and I almost forgot the lino at the oldham game and pardew
  • Options

And I still hate that bloke who was spying on me from behind his cctv up southampton row. I HATE him/her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]

And I still hate that bloke who was spying on me from behind his cctv up southampton row. I HATE him/her.
    Millwall?