Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You sometimes forget what good value it is

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
at The Valley. When you consider that Northwich charge £275 to sit in the Blue Square North I really don't think we have any cause for complaint. Isn't that what we charge in the North Upper ?

Comments

• Options
    I think crawley and daggers are about that too. North upper is 2901 although 240 at the moment. Back at operation ewood, seems like years ago now. I took my sister along. Took her to her second game last week, which was her first time at the valley. And she has now requested a half season ticket for christmas
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I think crawley and daggers are about that too. North upper is 2901 although 240 at the moment. Back at operation ewood, seems like years ago now. I took my sister along. Took her to her second game last week, which was her first time at the valley. And she has now requested a half season ticket for christmas

£2,901 ?
    Blimey, you were overcharged.
    Join Valley Gold:
    Its only £275 then.
    ;-)
  • Options
    Boom boom, they did see me coming didn't they. I thought those monthly direct debits were a bit high this year