Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Quiz/Game

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
I'm bored, so to pass a little time I created a quiz for all Addicks to have a go at.

This season we've passed through the 100 different Charlton goalscorers at The Valley since we returned milestone. Once started, you've 20 minutes to name as many as possible - Please don't cheat or post any spoilers! Just your total.

Own goals and friendlies do not count - League and Cup goals at The Valley only. Loanees DO count.

Surnames are all that's needed unless there are two players of the same name - add the 1st letter of the first name, i.e J Bloggs.

There are no prizes. Just the knowledge that you are the ultimate Charlton Life anorak. Good luck!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/bored/charlton_valley

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    EDITED
  • Options
    quality quiz - thanks for that - shame i'm really busy at the moment!!

got to 43 after 7 mins but really struggling
  • Options
    Paddy, can't you change the 20 mins thing till say tomorrow ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Paddy, can't you change the 20 mins thing till say tomorrow ?

How do you mean? You can do the quiz any time.

It's just that when you've started, you have a 20 minute clock that ticks down.
  • Options
    excellent quiz Paddy, will take a look when I have a bit more time.
  • Options
    erm.......

Walsh.......
  • Options
    Brilliant quiz - got 72 but still missed some very obvious ones ... and it just would not accept Cory Gibbs no matter how many times I tried!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Didn't Dean Sinclair score for us in the Carling Cup against Stockport?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]Didn't Dean Sinclair score for us in the Carling Cup against Stockport?

The only goal he's got for us was in that competition but at Luton.
  • Options
    74 was my result. got 75 but couldn't spell hreidesson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    83 but two of us doing it - and I forgot Lloyd Sam and the great Chris Powell
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]74 was my result. got 75 but couldn't spell hreidesson
    Still can't ;o)
  • Options
    great quiz - 69 for me :)
  • Options
    64 for me! gave up with 5 minutes left. Can't believe i forgot Pardew!...
  • Options
    You got 83 out of 105 players to have scored a competitive goal for Charlton at The Valley since returning in 1992.
  • Options
    Bump...

A good quiz if you have 20 spare minutes.
  • Options
    I got 83 despite forgetting Shelvey!
  • Options
    I'd be doing effing well if I knew how to spell El Kerfckingkhouri. :~(