Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robbie Elliott out for 6 weeks!

6 weeks for an abductor muscle? Have we given P45s to all our physiotherapists? I had one many years ago and was back competing in 3 weeks after one visit to a physio who gave me a series of stretching exercises.

If you're reading Robbie, stretch the arm on your injured side over your head and hold. Also grab your opposite foot behind your back and pull down with leg ((carefully).

Comments

• Michael Jackson is dead as well mate.
  • Torpedoes off the port side Captain
  • This is our first injury crisis of the season and demonstrates how thin the squad is.

I'd let Randolph start on the basis that he's had to wait for his chance and seems to have done so patiently. We've seen over the last few years the wisdom of bringing loanees into the squad and then chucking them straight into the first team.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickson's God[/cite]6 weeks for an abductor muscle? Have we given P45s to all our physiotherapists? I had one many years ago and was back competing in 3 weeks after one visit to a physio who gave me a series of stretching exercises.

If you're reading Robbie, stretch the arm on your injured side over your head and hold. Also grab your opposite foot behind your back and pull down with leg ((carefully).
    youndont stretch a torn muscle maybe a tight adductor/abductor but you need to rest torn muscles!
  • Back tomorrow night. In the SLP
  • JTJT
    edited November 2009