Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Jill- the most boring person on Earth

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nuff respec Rodney.

U iz street, innit.
  • Options
    That is the most boring thing ever written. FACT.

• Options
    If you think thats bad just look at his blogs for the away matches at Leeds and Southampton

"The Reliance Coach was on it’s way at 10.50, ten minutes earlier then 11.00am "

Just a small insight into the genius of the fella.

oh well not a lot going on at work today so best get back to the next thrilling installment the away game at Walsall!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedHammer[/cite]If you think thats bad just look at his blogs for the away matches at Leeds and Southampton

"The Reliance Coach was on it’s way at 10.50, ten minutes earlier then 11.00am "

Just a small insight into the genius of the fella.

oh well not a lot going on at work today so best get back to the next thrilling installment the away game at Walsall!!!!

Couldn't resist looking after you pointed that out. But I did not get past the first sentence of the Leeds report: 'got up at 6.30 and after eating my breakfast I got all my belongings together (Money, Phone, Radio, My Gills scarf and my trusty can of Lynx)'

PMSL, brilliant
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ..I brought my drink inside the ground and they still take the lids off which is annoying and it is a accident waiting to happen and sure enough someone did spill their drink and I just find it pointless that the lids are taken off – thankfully I took a spare lid with me just in-case because I knew they would take the lid off – again a minority spoil it for the majority

Those bloody spillers, always ruin it for everybody else!
  • Options
    If you cant be arsed to read the whole thing just look for his thrilling tales of the motorway service stations that they stop in.

"We stopped off at Leicester Forest Service Station at 10.40 for a pit stop and the chance to buy some food and drink, normally when we stop off the selection of sandwich’s are not great but I saw a ham and cheese sandwich and I brought The Sun and a drink and rather then go upto Burger King where Callum and Jordan were I decided to go back to the coach "

"Once everyone was on the coach we left Leicester Forest at 11.30 and despite having a meal at Burger King Callum still was eating he had a packet of crisp, a roll and Burger King and he had enough items in his lunch box to feed everyone on the coach, the past few months Callum has gone from my shoulders to towering above me and he has shot up in height, Callum’s appetite is unbelievable and I remember at Rotherham away last season when he had two burgers and four curry pies and two drinks, I just cannot eat that much – yet he can and doesn’t put any weight on at all."

4 curry pies and 2 burgers Callum is obviously the bloke who ate them all...!!!!
  • Options
    This guy is rapidly turning into a cult.

I wonder what other Jills think of him.
  • Options
    Sorry but I'm now hooked,need to get him to start writing for Charlton or maybe if Charlton live ever reappears a presenters job on there.....Be afraid BDL ,be very afraid...!!!!!
  • Options
    I've bookmarked his page ... can't miss one of his match reports in future ... cheers you up no end :-)
  • Options
    Rodney - 'tick a booo son' - quality stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henry....you did say cult didn't you?

just checking :-)
  • Options
    "We not stopped at this service station before and it makes a change to see a sandwich I actually want to buy and so I brought a Cheese and Ham Sandwich as I don’t like all the toppings like Tomatoes or Tuna and of course I brought a drink because it was starting to get warm and keeping yourself hydrated is important."

That's where I go wrong - this guy doesn't fail to eat and have 8 pints pre kick off. The lad has got it sorted - it's not RU1986 is it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Henry....you did say cult didn't you?

There's always one ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Henry....you did say cult didn't you?

There's always one ; - )

You set em' up, I'll finish em'
  • Options
    I wonder if his name might be Danny, who used to go on Lewis coaches years ago but when we moved to shithurst said it was too far and started supporting jills. He was a special person.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I wonder if his name might be Danny ......

Think it's actually Rain Man.
  • Options
    Thanks for this guys, I don't have the stamina to trawl through one of these articles for myself but some of these little snippets have had me in stitches - 'Bloody Spillers!' *Shakes Fist*.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Yup, definitely an obsessive similarity.
  • Options
    I Seriously started yawning reading this............
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'm just begining to feel a little uncomfortable about this now...maybe this guy is retarded in some way....I hope not, as none of us would like to be seen to take the P out of someone as unfortunate.
    I'm hoping that it's simply a case of someone being a nerdish extrovert......much like our very own Jonathan Ackworth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

Got it .....!!

It's Rainham Man.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

Got it .....!!

It's Rainham Man.

LOL
  • Options
    "at Chesterfield being mistaken for a U16 even though I said I was 24 has to be one of the bizarre moments because I even said how old I was, this lead to my brother taking the mick out of me for the whole of that particular weekend."

Oh I bet he did.