Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The PLC Board

a big thank you for putting another 7 million in,but chaps if a offer was on the table you should have taken it.I'm afraid
I think you are throwing money away.I don't know if you thought after the start you could get more money as we were certs for promotion,but our performances are woeful.I have made a couple of early predictions in the last 2 seasons that firstly we wouldn't get in the play off's in our first season after relegation and last year we would be relegated.Well it's nice and early now,and sorry but we aint even goin to get in the play off's this year.People may disagree but I'm here to be shot down,let's see what happens come may,but as soon as the weather changes like it has in the last week and the 2 pitches that have cut up a little,we haven't had the nuts to win the battle.It's a long winter and we need to learn how to play on crap pitches.

Comments

• Sadly I think you're right Steve! Here's to hoping we are both wrong!
  • yep stu so do i but unfortunately my predictions are usually right ;-(
  • Well said that man! Would we have beaten Colchester and Leeds at Home in the last week as our friends down the road at New Cross have done? Nah not a chance!!! Southampton/MKDons/Norwich/Colchester all better than us from hereon till May '10. If we get into the Play Offs it's a waste of time because we won't make the Wembley final based on what poor ol' Parky's been allowed to work with by the board.
    Play-off's are a false prize...we're fcuked unless 2-3 new faces come in. This is just like the Gliksten era!!
  • I still think that we will squeak into the play-off's but the last few fixtures, six in fact, are not the best. Less of the poor 'ol Parky please. Wish I was an underachieving football Manager just handed a further year's contract.
  • northstand steve - are your predictions usually right or just in the last couple of years when pessimististic predictions have won. If you also predicted the 7th place prem finsh, the other top ten finishes , the first promotion to the prem, then it would be worth something. However I suspect your always a pessimistist.
    As for what parky has to work with, I'm not sue what Sowhat is suggesting - the Board should have put more money in?
    I still expect to at least make the play offs and still have high hopes of a top 2 finish - but there again I always thought it would be difficult and wasn't getting carried away a few weeks ago