Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attendances in this league

edited November 2009 in Other Football and Sports
Just something that has made me laugh throughout this season so far is reading the Football League Paper today i see the attendances average at about 7,000 and nthen you have Leeds at 24,000 i mean i understan why it just makes me laugh that when us Norwich and Saints play away and leeds at home you have most attendances averageing about 7,000 and then Leeds 20's and up lol its well funny.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2010
    For you stats fans. League 1 attendances so far.
  • Options
    Ru you been drinking?
  • Options
    Dont really get how its worked out. What does pct stand for
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Ru you been drinking?

What made you say that? ;-)
  • Options
    would that be the "Pct" that follows "Capacity" and has figures with a Percentage sign like 64.9% ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]would that be the "Pct" that follows "Capacity" and has figures with a Percentage sign like 64.9% ?

Correct.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]would that be the "Pct" that follows "Capacity" and has figures with a Percentage sign like 64.9% ?

Correct.

lol percentage of ground filled :o) .............im here all week!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]

Correct.

lol percentage of ground filled :o) .............im here all week!

makes sense i spose it doesn't take much to fill the Withdean am a little shocked they are above us and a few others seeing as they have not ahd the best season.
  • Options
    I wonder how many sides in this division had their highest crowd of the season when Leeds visited?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I wonder how many sides in this division had their highest crowd of the season when Leeds visited?

Most if not all i would suggest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I wonder how many sides in this division had their highest crowd of the season when Leeds visited?

That's why they should stay down, as a contribution to smll club incomes.
  • Options

Apart from Millwall who's highest crowd was their cup final against us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Really shocking effort Millwall.

[cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

Smartest thing on this thread apart from Johnnys comment about me on the sauce :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Really shocking effort Millwall.

[cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

Smartest thing on this thread apart from Johnnys comment about me on the sauce :-)

i lol'd
  • Options
    They should really remove the away followings from the figures and reduce the capacity to home seats only to get a true reflection of the % of home fans that go to each game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]They should really remove the away followings from the figures and reduce the capacity to home seats only to get a true reflection of the % of home fans that go to each game.

dont make excuses only reason majority of your fans turn up is for a scrap or looking for a scrap, us, leeds & gillingham from what i hear although dont get the gillingham part
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]They should really remove the away followings from the figures and reduce the capacity to home seats only to get a true reflection of the % of home fans that go to each game.

dont make excuses only reason majority of your fans turn up is for a scrap or looking for a scrap, us, leeds & gillingham from what i hear although dont get the gillingham part

Haha i dont get the Gillingham part either. I have found this season were ever i have been and asked about attendedces i.e. who there fans have turn out in big numbers for this season most teams have put Gills into the mix i find thats strange. I thought the only team they had any problems with were Swindon although i forget the reasons why.
  • Options

Eh? What on earth are you on about? Excuses for what? Why are you talking about fighting?

You don't sell tickets for the Jimmy Seed stand to home fans, so why should your attendance against Stockport (if say they brought 500 fans) be a reduced % purely because Stockport don't travel?

My point is your percentage of support should be on how many home seats are available, not total capacity. That would show a better reflection of home support.