Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Banks still taking the p**s and the cash

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
My sis works for RBS, couple weeks back she told me they are gona sell off the branches etc and she maybe be out of work. I forwarded her loads of stuff on the TUPE law in case she is transfered. Rumours then were that the two players coming in for RBS are Tesco and Virgin. However reading yesterday that RBS are going to get ride of 3,500 jobs----------------------------now lets have a think here.

* This would be RBS who released billions of pounds in loans (but only if you lived in Scotland)
* This would be RBS who are only retaining the branches in Scotland
* This would be RBS who this week got another £25 billion of tax payers money

So i wonder where the 3,500 jobs will go ?

Most tax payers are in England------------ where do Brown and Darling come from ???

Comments

• Options
    I am currently enjoying (!) a contract at RBS, only managed 2 weeks before I was looking to get out again in Global Markets. It's a complete shambles, total lack of leadership and direction.
    Not long now and I'm out of here, good luck to anyone who is reliant on this company for their salary, my suggestion, get out now while it's on your terms, it's gunna get a whole lot worse....