Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbishley wins claim

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to him................now invest your money wisely Al............and come back home to a club that looked after you
  • Options
    Next Reading manager.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Next Reading manager.

Meridian Tonight, last night, reckoned he was on the list as the next Brighton manager!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    never in any doubt. legend through and through.

just like all charlton fans,i offer my congratulations to you sir alan. you deserve it.
  • Options
    Good news. More shizer for Wet Spam.
  • Options
    Come back now please!
  • Options
    "P'raps one former Premiership manager has to win their constructive dismissal claim against their old club this year, so I don't see why it shouldn't be me".
  • Options
    Be surprised if he ever gets that money knowing their finances at the moment
  • Options
    Be a good time for him to comeback and help Parky out. Obviously won't want much pay with his compo from the Hammers :-)
  • Options
    Great news.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think its wrong...sue-ing the club he supports !

(I'm being sarcastic (Sir) Henry, Airman,Boysie..............)
  • Options
    West Ham fans on 606 are calling him a traitor and advising no other clubs to take him on as he will sell all of their best players then milk the club for all it's worth!

They are funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]West Ham fans on 606 are calling him a traitor and advising no other clubs to take him on as he will sell all of their best players then milk the club for all it's worth!

They are funny.

Durham's also slating him on Talksport too. He had every right to take them to court as far as I can see. They forced him out of the club to try and avoid paying him off. West Ham fans seem to have forgotten they would be playing in the Championship - or worse - if he hadn't kept them up the other year (along with Tevez).
  • Options
    Someone had to win the case, so why not Curbs?
  • Options
    Yay im pleased for him he has my full support for obvious reasons the man is a god with a limited personality yes but he gets in done on the field.
  • Options
    kept westham up,could you get more westham than him,east london family.
  • Options
    I dont care were hes from all i want is for him to come back and us to rebuild the empire.
  • Options
    what empire?
  • Options
    The old cinema in Woolwich
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]what empire?

haha our empire of retuning to the prem although i do actually quiet like this league we are in for various reasons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you have to win things,sadly we never come anywhere near that since 47,hope we get to prem again,maybe do what leicster done and nick a few cups,doubt it very much though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]you have to win things,sadly we never come anywhere near that since 47,hope we get to prem again,maybe do what leicster done and nick a few cups,doubt it very much though.

Hey if we can win this division it would be good and then Win the champ thats trophys good enough for me :-). O and St Johstons paint thingy too.
  • Options
    Coppell is the next brighton boss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Coppell is the next brighton boss

Which source Buddy?
  • Options
    Trust me ;-)

Same one who told me Pardew got he saints job