Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Golf in The City

for anyone interested there is a driving range opening mid December at the back of the Broadgate complex, next to the football pitches. Will be able to access just off Norton Folgate which runs on from Bishopsgate. Looks about 250 yds long to me, laying the 'grass' today.

Comments

• Options
    There used to be an indoor one under cannon street station, in the arches a few years ago.
    A few driving bays into nets, astro putting green and a practice bunker.

Anyone know if it's still there ?
  • Options
    No not anymore - now turned into a PokerClub which is owned by a very close friend of mine - does food, drinks and footie on screens and all that...Cheap Plug....
  • Options
    Have you got a linky thing for that poker club ?
  • Options
    250 yards? ill need a bigger one :-)
  • Options
    Anyone ever tried the simulators?

Like this place?

Part of the enjoyment for me is walking around green fields and trees!
  • Options
    Think it could be this McLovin:

http://www.loosecannonec4.co.uk

Seems to only have Bounty tournaments though. I'm actually thinking about getting into Poker a bit more seriously so if anybody knows any clubs, regular tournaments etc i'd appreciate a link!
  • Options
    yep WSS is right thats the link - I think they still do £10 tourneys on some nights I think....I think there is a calander on the page that shows the tourneys -

SE10 - that UrbanGolf is the nuts! went there with my boss when they did a half price promo and was very good, very realistic (all my shots went right, but didnt kill any ducks) but I dont think I would pay the full amount for it. Half Price was worth it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Think it could be this McLovin:

http://www.loosecannonec4.co.uk

Seems to only have Bounty tournaments though. I'm actually thinking about getting into Poker a bit more seriously so if anybody knows any clubs, regular tournaments etc i'd appreciate a link!

dont do it.