Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who else is gona try get out of school/work on monday?

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
i know i am..

Comments

• Options
    No,i'm going into work and i take what comes to me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]i know i am..

I suppose if the players don't turn up then why should you?
  • Options
    As most of my colleagues are stay at home, telly supporters of Chelsea and Man U.who don't know there's life beyond the Prem I'm hoping that game will be the main topic of conversation. I'll keep a low profile though.
  • Options
    First thing this morning:

"How did you get on yesterday..........?"
  • Options
    Tell 'em "it's only a game" as you knock their teeth out!
  • Options
    Tell 'em all to bore off.

I have a plastic Scouse work mate that gives it big time.

Every time he does, I spend every waking moment of the working day asking him:

"How's that comfy armchair?" or "When you next up to Anfield?" or "Don't go, don't know", etc.

Then, during the parts of the day when I don't see him I email him incessantly with all sorts of mindless drivel about being plastic.

From Tuesday onwards I generally don't hear a peep out of him...
  • Options
    No way. There's only one way to face this and that's head on. I'm wearing the shirt today. Just because the players didn't take pride in the club does not mean that won't.
  • Options
    Had a bit this morning, it will pick up soon when the wind up merchants turn up.

To be honest nothing can hurt after seeing that, I'm immune!
  • Options
    Was your train diverted to Victoria this morning, chuckles the office joker. In an alternate reality I go over and punch ten barrels of sh*t out of him, in this reality I just grant ha ha funny and scowl away.
  • Options
    working from home today thankfully ... but it hasn't stopped the emails and texts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am sat waiting to sort out my Indian visa application fully expecting to get in to find my desk in a sea of green & white. I'll just smile & say 'dont work too hard in the 6 wks i'm not here' :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]working from home today thankfully ... but it hasn't stopped the emails and texts.

snap !!