Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Sports & "glasgow" celtic disgrace.

Forgetting us for one moment, celtic as expected could not keep quiet for 1min today out of respect for the dead - many of whom would have been celtic fans.

And complete shame on Sky Sports for dubbing out there singing during the min silence.

This made me as angry as Charlton did.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5y2-U6Ll1Q[/url]

Comments

• Options
    Saw that myself elsewhere - shocking.

Await a SINKing though for even raising the subject.
  • Options
    finian twats
  • Options
    Disgusting and they should get an infinite amount of publicity for this, but as the media darlings that they are very little will be said. Because sky delayed and muted the 'live' footage, even news sources such as the bbc actually praised the silence for being well observed! How low can you get?
  • Options
    Shocking, with CCTV the people abusing the minutes silence should be arrested and sentenced similarly to the prat student who urinated on the memorial in Sheffield
  • Options
    Why sink it? If it was Millwall fans shaming their club, everyone jumps on it.

celtic fans (as well all knew they would) shamed their club today, but more importantly the media proved themsleves to be the scum they are.

Rangers fans get provoked into a bit of handbags with the Romanian Stewards and it's all over the news. celtic disrupt a min silence for millions of brave troops (many whom would be catholics and celtic fans) and they want to cover it up!!!
  • Options
    Just shows you how thick and blinkered a group of people can be... they lost some of their own PLAYERS in the first world war.
  • Options
    The general consensus seems to be 'It's Celtic, you knew it was going to happen.'

That's not good enough in my book, large fine please SFA.
  • Options
    large fine agreed.
  • Options
    Why has this been sunk?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Why has this been sunk?[/quote]

Because AFKA has repeatedly said that he does not want ANY Rangers/Celtic crap appearing on here because it is divisive and destructive.

There are plenty of other places available for people to wank themselves into a frenzy over the Old Firm if that's what they want, but not here on CL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Why has this been sunk?
    ....but not here on CL.

Not In My Back Yard - how funny !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]

There are plenty of other places available for people to wank themselves into a frenzy over the Old Firm if that's what they want, but not here on CL.

brilliant !! lol
  • Options
    Low life scum.