Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan.....

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
....got a funny feeling they will be relegated this year along with Watford and either Boro or Westham. :o)

Comments

• hope to dear god, love us stay up and blades deserve to just with the faith and determination theyv played with

i think watford boro then WHU/Blades/Wigan

think we'll finish 17th but a safe 17th!!!
  • So you think Sheffied Utd and us will stay up?

Let s be honest-

Watford- Sheffield Utd have to go down for us to survive and then it's out of Us, Wham, Blackburn and possibly Citeh
  • looking at the fixtures after mid feb we have a run of games where hopefully we should get quite a few points. Wigan seem to have the hardest run in along with Boro with Westham having the easiest but we all know Curbs history that time of the season!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]So you think Sheffied Utd and us will stay up?

Let s be honest-

Watford- Sheffield Utd have to go down for us to survive and then it's out of Us, Wham, Blackburn and possibly Citeh[/quote]

After tonights result yes I think they will and for our sakes now we need them not to lose to Boro on Monday
  • edited December 2006
    Al- I admire your belief- share your hope but i don't see Wham getting relegated, Curbs' teams have only tailed off after safety- nevertheless- i see your point re wigan.

'Boro 13/01/2007- today made that a big big game!
  • i'm really hopin both us and blades stay up, althou do fear b 1 of us goin down

did us favor wigan watford being called off half way throu, extra game for the both, deff help us both being slightly more tired than they should b
  • blades, boro, newcastle, west ham at home watford away r must wins, some real 6 pointers could make us leap frog a fair few teams

oh and wigan at home aswell in that run, we really should win those 6 wins just 1 more win and we really could stay up