Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

htc snap

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anyone got one of these? Any good? Battery life? Am looking for a replacement for our blackberrys at work

Comments

• Options
    would go with the nokia e63 or e71, they are far better than the windows mobile machines. Just download/install 'mail for exchange' if that's what you are running. your users will thank you for it. similar kind of layout to the snap but the phone itself is much better.
  • Options
    I have one and think its brilliant. Battery life is hard to judge because I'm on it more than any other phone ive had, but charging is very quick.
  • Options
    My work are getting them so I'll be taking delivery by the end of the month, I have an iPhone as my personal phone so I'm going to be comparing the two!
  • Options
    I myself have got the HTC Touch Pro 2 and it is a fine phone. Battery life is good, fantastic keyboard for texts and emails, cant go far wrong with it in my opinion, only downsize is it's iPhone size... but is does have a higher resolution screen that the iPhone, so wins on that front too.
  • Options
    yeah I don't want anything too complicated for my Directors - basic email clients, and need to be robust and long battery life.